Formula 1 Wags #153 Bringing it to Brazil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the weekend off before race week
we have
Max house shopping/moving in with Kelly and P
Carlos off at a 'White Lotus' resort playing golf
Lando back at the MTC and on the rocks with Hamster
Daniel and full crew in New York for the Bills vs Jets game
Lewis, George, Checo and Alex off to tease Vegas
Pierre and Yuki in the UK to open an Alpha Tauri store
Valtteri and Tiffany trekking and biking South America
Charles back in Monaco pushing AP Monaco products and apologizing to charlotte for being seen in a restaurant with a girl
and the others doing what they do

Anyway here's hoping we can avoid any problems rumored from the Brazil Election
cause 2 races left to go!
Vamos!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
f1-brazilian-gp-2009-jenson-button-brawngp-wins-the-world-championship.jpg

Happy new thread. Our thread mascot won his 2009 drivers championship in Brazil 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
we have
Charles back in Monaco pushing AP Monaco products and apologizing to charlotte for being seen in a restaurant with a girl
Militant fandoms war still going on

Screenshot_20221104_180423.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought you'd notice that! Also the irony of having Virgin there as well....
I've got finely honed senses when it comes to spotting the goods.

Yeah JB definitely shagged people against the car, them laid out on the nose cone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
we have

Anyway here's hoping we can avoid any problems rumored from the Brazil Election
cause 2 races left to go!
Vamos!
Woahhh sorry I missed the drama on Charles apologising to Charlotte about going to a restaurant with another girl?? What’s the tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Woahhh sorry I missed the drama on Charles apologising to Charlotte about going to a restaurant with another girl?? What’s the tea ☕
not exactly good tea, just another crazed fan 🤣

this girl was in the same restaurant as charles so she posted an instagram story with “date night” or something like that (he wasn’t even in the photo). and it actually took off.. people saying charles was on a date with this girl lol 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@savedlatin21 I now read your post from previous thread about AbuDhabi paddock, what a great surprise from your brother, have a great time!!!
while you are there, of course apart from the drivers, I only have one name, one face to look for in the crowd to mention: JENSON :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can someone from Brazil explain the context or the background story of this tweet?
I’m not from there but Lewis has been granted honorary citizenship, for him emulating Senna at last years Grand Prix. However, Nelson, who hates Lewis, is unhappy because “Lewis doesn’t come on holiday to Brazil”, despite that being irrelevant. He’s just insanely bitter, there isn’t any context really. Someone replied to him saying “I’d prefer Max” and Nelson said Max appreciates the beauty of Brazil … I’ve never heard such rubbish in all my life

Reactions: 8
I’m not from there but Lewis has been granted honorary citizenship, for him emulating Senna at last years Grand Prix. However, Nelson, who hates Lewis, is unhappy because “Lewis doesn’t come on holiday to Brazil”, despite that being irrelevant. He’s just insanely bitter, there isn’t any context really. Someone replied to him saying “I’d prefer Max” and Nelson said Max appreciates the beauty of Brazil … I’ve never heard such rubbish in all my life
I read he will pick the citizenship (I don't know if that is the correct term -picking it) on 7th and he will later have a meeting with some activists in the British Embassy.

I am ready for Lewis in a suit :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I read he will pick the citizenhip (I don't know if that is the correct term) on 7th and he will later have a meeting with some activists in the British Embassy.

I am ready for Lewis in a suit :love:
Yes! He’s meeting with black activists I believe, which kind of debunks Nelsons theory that its unimportant considering his fathers (and the whole family’s) views. I think it’s lovely how Brazil have completely embraced him, Britain don’t appreciate him at all so I’m glad someone does. (And yes I’m praying for him in a suit, the one he got knighted in was amazing❤)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.