Formula 1 Wags #152 Who will break the piรฑata? ๐Ÿ†

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread . Post your top 3 . My brain isn't working so no funny name๐Ÿ˜‚ Guess who will end up with Martin Garrix after the race ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you rsmv01 for your answer because i was confused. I wonder if Kelly's in Brazil for the elections or in Monaco.

Reactions: 5
Happy new thread . Post your top 3 . My brain isn't working so no funny name๐Ÿ˜‚ Guess who will end up with Martin Garrix after the race ๐Ÿ˜‚
My finish prediction...

George
Lewis
Alonso

Would prefer

Checo
Carlos
Lando

Reactions: 6
Could barely hear Landos radio, Danica and Paul were talking all throughout it. Seems even Simon was a little annoyed they didnt stop talking too ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Predict: Max / Lewis / Checo
Would prefer: Anyone whose wag is not there :rolleyes: (so Lewis win? ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg Checo! I would prefer Checo!

Forgot it's Mexico for a second ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Um... okay Will. It's like so much more Shakespeare than Mariachi.
I've tuned onto F1TV just to avoid whatever is happening on sky.
And this man had to have done some musical theater

• Haha
MARTIIIJJJJN!!!!! comments from my mum: he looks like he had a couple of sleepless nights ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.