Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seems like everyone collectively thought β€œwtf” πŸ’€
I really am loving the George and Danny relationship. they are like polar opposites and yet it works.
I have absolutely no idea what is up with him, but something has definitely been settled in his mind at least. Today Ted implied after speaking to Guenthur that Daniel didn't want what they were offering. So then Williams?. Nahh something is up with him an merc and while i do not understand it for the life of me, him rolling up into the motor home with merch doesn't strike me as a going away gift

Reactions: 7
20220928_201245.jpg
20220917_221824.jpg

Just a bit of Ferrari appreciation (the drivers not the team obvs)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i want mclaren ice bathtub content too πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚
but then I remembered that Daniel screams like a woman when he touches cold water πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Im thinking some big quadrant esport deals are going down in Singapore for next year.
Adam Norris getting there a few days early is one thing, but seeing Max, along with the head of Veloce e-sports
and all this Halo promo with Quadrant Logos and lots of tags of other people involved in the garage today
(dont forget who actually owns quadrant.... Zak Brown)
so I think they must be signing something for the market over in Asia, that's a big trip for that many people.

Reactions: 8
So Im thinking some big quadrant esport deals are going down in Singapore for next year.
Adam Norris getting there a few days early is one thing, but seeing Max, along with the head of Veloce e-sports
and all this Halo promo with Quadrant Logos and lots of tags of other people involved in the garage today
so I think they must be signing something for the market over in Asia, that's a big trip for that many people.
Sometimes I wonder if Lando is actually involved or is he just a (cute) big name mascot.

Edited: Uhm, that latest lando.jpg post - really, now he is fishing for compliments this way (horrendous. worst photos ever.)? I find that really off putting.

Reactions: 3
Sometimes I wonder if Lando is actually involved or is he just a (cute) big name mascot.

Edited: Uhm, that latest lando.jpg post - really, now he is fishing for compliments this way (horrendous. worst photos ever.)? I find that really off putting.
hm, i don't think so. i think he set himself a challenge to stick to photography for a certain amount of time and upload pics each day - and tbh these today are not his finest work
but i do see your point

Reactions: 5
Zak doesn't actually own Quadrant, not in that sense. He just has a minority stake (7%) through United Autosport. Lando has the majority (56% through Celero.) Veloce has 27% and ADD has 10%. So Quadrant is mostly Lando's company, but he doesn't involve in day-to-day operation, I think because of the F1 career (he has the control anyway.) He/his team was the one who approached Veloce and he intended for it to be an e-sport org first and foremost. But e-sports scene is so saturated it's hard to breakthrough, so Veloce advise them to go "content creating" way to build some fanbase to attract sponsors. I think that's why the content side is quite half-hearted. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ There was an interview with Veloce guy about this in some e-sport online magazine, but I can't find it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Zak doesn't actually own Quadrant, not in that sense. He just has a minority stake (7%) through United Autosport. Lando has the majority (56% through Celero.) Veloce has 27% and ADD has 10%. So Quadrant is mostly Lando's company, but he doesn't involve in day-to-day operation, I think because of the F1 career (he has the control anyway.) He/his team was the one who approached Veloce and he intended for it to be an e-sport org first and foremost. But e-sports scene is so saturated it's hard to breakthrough, so Veloce advise them to go "content creating" way to build some fanbase to attract sponsors. I think that's why the content side is quite half-hearted. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ There was an interview with Veloce guy about this in some e-sport online magazine, but I can't find it now.
Thanks for the detailed info (y)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.