Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Landos comments, the new McLaren is more of a switch in car philosophy in preparation for next year than an upgrade on the previous car. Hopefully it works 🀞

Reactions: 8
Looking at Landos comments, the new McLaren is more of a switch in car philosophy in preparation for next year than an upgrade on the previous car. Hopefully it works 🀞
He said in a sky interview today that its all for next season. so i hope you are right

Reactions: 6
I think its about time McLaren moved on from the current philosophy, it just limits development and driver ability. So fingers crossed for next year, but an revolutionary change is always with huge risk. I believe in you McLaren, don't duck it up for next year. Otherwise Mercedes are gonna come for Lando if Lewis retires.
making sure that Richard Mille is in shot πŸ˜…
You adorable little thing Lando. πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™

He should invest in some well fitting trousers, with all that money
No he should invest in Lance having to do sexy himbo photoshoots.

That might just be for my benefit though. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reactions: 6
love these types of captions, thank you charles 😌
2E51D691-B956-4093-BB85-D9C6609DCDDD.jpeg

i hope for his sake it is a good sunday.. and not another disappointment 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
that’s interesting, considering oktoberfest has been going on for a little while now. but i wont question their logic πŸ˜…
I know right... at least the beer's been on tap for 3 weeks now.
Thank you, I was looking everywhere and was like its Nigerian independence day?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Adam posted from Singapore 2 days ago, didnt even realise he was there until today πŸ˜…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.