Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other thread doesn't ever really discuss wags at all. It's just thirsty banter really, chat rather than a topic based thread. Quite a few people post in both (myself included).

However I am considering setting up my own thread where NOBODY TALKS ABOUT RANIEL DICCIARDO! 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think at the end of the day everyone is going to have differing opinions. There is some stuff that I personally think has gone too far but the best way to go is just ignore it and carry on as normal 🤷‍♀️😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The other thread doesn't ever really discuss wags at all. It's just thirsty banter really, chat rather than a topic based thread. Quite a few people post in both (myself included).

However I am considering setting up my own thread where NOBODY TALKS ABOUT RANIEL DICCIARDO! 🤣
Jk Nikol 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Is Cinnamon still alive on insta? Kind of not interested in her opinion but would want to know how she reacted to the squids split for amusement purposes.
i’m actually curious about cinnamon. went from posting 50+ stories a day hating on luisa and/or lando to nothing at all. did daddy norris and his lawyers get her? or mclaren if she posted about them and did something that violated their recent online community code?

the ig stories she would’ve posted after the breakup would’ve been something else, that’s for sure 😅

Reactions: 2
i’m actually curious about cinnamon. went from posting 50+ stories a day hating on luisa and/or lando to nothing at all. did daddy norris and his lawyers get her? or mclaren if she posted about them and did something that violated their recent online community code?

the ig stories she would’ve posted after the breakup would’ve been something else, that’s for sure 😅
Probably undergone a rebrand and still preparing a statement!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I don't know where she is from but I guess new school year started everywhere so her mum probably took her phone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
P. S. you'll never beat being Cinnamon allegations, don't ask how I know it
I feel like anyone who criticize Luisa is automatically called "Cinnamon" :censored: and I don't even know at this point if it's meant to be literally that one person or that word is used as an insult nowadays.

I feel like anyone who criticize Luisa is automatically called "Cinnamon" :censored: and I don't even know at this point if it's meant to be literally that one person or that word is used as an insult nowadays.
I called that crazy Valtteri fan Tiffany's cinnamon 😅

• Haha
Probably undergone a rebrand and still preparing a statement!
I keep seeing more and more anti Kelly stuff so wonder if she just shifted the target of her projection. multiple layers of issues there. Really she was one of a kind, with many, many accounts. But the internet is better off a whole without her.
And if lando had just made no comment on the texts when leaked, people would have assumed they were fake (i certainly did). But alas, as Daddy Norris said (for her), the negativity of the internet was why they broke up. I would just love to hear her speak for herself, but thats bot going to happen and frankly at this point doesn't even matter.

Reactions: 1
Was curious on who follows Landos new account and figured out Queen Cisca doesn't however Luisas dad does 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No it was clearly the same person on insta creating multiple accounts, at least that's who I was asking about when I posted about her earlier

No it was clearly the same person on insta creating multiple accounts, at least that's who I was asking about when I posted about her earlier
Yes. The fact they all disappeared the same time and they all started the same time. She had a very specific type of crazy that most people couldn't manage to mimic.

Also Kym on alex

What's up with his ankle? I know it wasn't from. Cardio.
Screenshot_20220929_042809.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes. The fact they all disappeared the same time and they all started the same time. She had a very specific type of crazy that most people couldn't manage to mimic.

Also Kym on alex

What's up with his ankle? I know it wasn't from. Cardio.
View attachment 1613002
I expect he still cycles a lot outside of the track but since he nor Jon actually post his workouts we'll never know

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.