Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vote that if he's not racing there that Danny Ric and Jenson do a Wogan/Norton style commentary night where they get shitfaced drunk and make sarcastic comments about the whole thing for the full race.
YAAASSS
Let's go

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Daniel’s gf timeline . 2018 Anna Marie .
Dec 2018-Jan 2019 Jessica
Heidi March 2019 . Idk maybe there was some break in lockdown when he was back home (jessica again) but after that quarantine he went to Austria and was with Heidi .
He swipes very fast.😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I vote that if he's not racing there that Danny Ric and Jenson do a Wogan/Norton style commentary night where they get shitfaced drunk and make sarcastic comments about the whole thing for the full race.
Yes Yes Yes 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ultimatum?
i don't think Heidi or Daniel gave each other ultimatum . They just probably figured out what they want and expect in relationship☺ and private relationship work for them and they are happy

Reactions: 4
It looks like he’s cat up on part of his childhood.
He came to Europe after he finished school in Australia.
Very young.
Daniel missed a lot of his childhood because of racing.
Going out with his friends, falling in love, everything with his family.
My opinion.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.🇳🇱👋👋👋

Hey, i know you're feeling angry and frustrated but please don't have a pop at @alnfitzg

She's lovely ❤
I get that. Hard to know who is friendly in this thread anymore.

She asked why I read here. I answered.

some folk have took over and made it a not very nice place.

I’m allowed to say that and share that I’m sad with the way the series of threads has went.

Reactions: 10
Today I learned. Formula 1 car is faster than a major hurricane(this one155 mph). Also meet Jim Cantore the weather reporter who insists on trying to defy physics...
20220928_152213.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

I’m allowed to say that and share that I’m sad with the way the series of threads has went.
ummm is everyone friendly here? and I feel sorry if you see it this way. but please remember that every person here has feelings and just because someone makes a "sarcastic" or funny comment instead of a "hurt post" doesn't mean they aren't hurt either. (speaking in general) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I think most are friendly. You can always ignore posters by 'ignore' on their profile and you can't see their posts (not being patronising, don't know if many people are aware...)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The corruption of charles we would have if pierre and him ever were single on the town
Oh imagine! Charles seems the monogamous type going from Giada to Cha …quite quick (or was there an overlap 👀)!He needs Pierre to take him out and lead him astray 😂.

• Haha
Oh imagine! Charles seems the monogamous type going from Giada to Cha …quite quick (or was there an overlap 👀)!He needs Pierre to take him out and lead him astray 😂.
Well well well
Turns out we love them slaggy after all?

IMG_20220928_214402.jpg

Joking 😇 Charles is the last one I would call a slag and it's so freaking cute to me 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've joined here as I've seen there are couple of sarcastic people who like gossip or even conspiracies, but it seems like only those people are allowed to participate in such chat. I've seen people talking or implying about nature of some F1 couple relationships many threads back, but of course "some folk" cannot say a thing. Sorry, but I feel like there seems to be some kind of close little clique and when someone new comes here, they are basically chased away. I should have known as I've noticed this even before when I was just lurking.

At first I wanted to further ignore this, but that last comment was seriously enough. It's very "nice" to know new people are not welcome here as "they take over". Maybe you should make these threads private then for an exclusive group of invite only people. Or at least write it in the thread summary for newbies to not even bother. I'm not angry at anyone, but I'm very disappointed as I thought I could have some fun with similar thinking people and majority of the people seem like fun, but guess not. Sorry if I such gravely offended someone. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.