Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've joined here as I've seen there are couple of sarcastic people who like gossip or even conspiracies, but it seems like only those people are allowed to participate in such chat. I've seen people talking or implying about nature of some F1 couple relationships many threads back, but of course "some folk" cannot say a thing. Sorry, but I feel like there seems to be some kind of close little clique and when someone new comes here, they are basically chased away. I should have known as I've noticed this even before when I was just lurking.

At first I wanted to further ignore this, but that last comment was seriously enough. It's very "nice" to know new people are not welcome here as "they take over". Maybe you should make these threads private then for an exclusive group of invite only people. Or at least write it in the thread summary for newbies to not even bother. I'm not angry at anyone, but I'm very disappointed as I thought I could have some fun with similar thinking people and majority of the people seem like fun, but guess not. Sorry if I such gravely offended someone. πŸ’”
Keep pushing pasta πŸ’ͺ

Everyone is allowed to write here!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wag1 as seen by Lando
(is that landos mclaren shirt...)
forgot that lando got him his own tumi bag that says Max (and his says lando)
wag 1.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've joined here as I've seen there are couple of sarcastic people who like gossip or even conspiracies, but it seems like only those people are allowed to participate in such chat. I've seen people talking or implying about nature of some F1 couple relationships many threads back, but of course "some folk" cannot say a thing. Sorry, but I feel like there seems to be some kind of close little clique and when someone new comes here, they are basically chased away. I should have known as I've noticed this even before when I was just lurking.

At first I wanted to further ignore this, but that last comment was seriously enough. It's very "nice" to know new people are not welcome here as "they take over". Maybe you should make these threads private then for an exclusive group of invite only people. Or at least write it in the thread summary for newbies to not even bother. I'm not angry at anyone, but I'm very disappointed as I thought I could have some fun with similar thinking people and majority of the people seem like fun, but guess not. Sorry if I such gravely offended someone. πŸ’”
Everyone is welcome here and i'm sorry if you feel that way. these thread was and still should be fun place for everyone . majority left to the new thread and that is okay ☺ i just hope we can still have fun on here with few people left ❀☺

Wag1 as seen by Lando
(is that landos mclaren shirt...)
forgot that lando got him his own tumi bag that says Max (and his says lando)
View attachment 1612114
Yeah Max basically stole all the Rhude x McLaren merch from LandoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Everyone is welcome here and i'm sorry if you feel that way. these thread was and still should be fun place for everyone . majority left to the new thread and that is okay ☺ i just hope we can still have fun on here with few people left ❀☺
Wow I must really have missed the uprising and switch. I dont know anyone here so yeah, I dont mean to personally hurt anyone. the anonymity i like in that way, but also makes it hard to gauge what someone might find offensive. I dont really understand how so many people would leave and not want to interact here anymore, but this forum has evolved over time and I guess we all need a breather from time to time.
For whatever reason Lando and Lu have always eventually result in some kind of tension here, so maybe now that they arent together (at least on record) we can all move forward. But thus is life....

Reactions: 5

I'm gonna comment on this matter one more time before I leave. I really don't mean this as a personal dig as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and i'm not even sure if SC1909 meant certain people, but I wanna share why I agree with her for the most part. It's gonna be a long post, read it or not, I don't care.

I've been actively engaging in this thread for about a year, before that I was lurking. I've always liked this thread as it was 95% fun and jokes and people with the same humor, but I agree it has gotten more serious as time went on. Just want to say it's abviously not a problem to have these type of conversations in between all the funny stuff, but I can also imagine that people get tired of seeing these conversations on this topic over and over. The thing is: I've started to like Luisa over the course of the past year (which of course, not everyone has to) but lately i'm almost afraid to talk about anything Luisa or Lando related because I know that anything she does or says will be criticized by some people, and that includes you (so far i'm only stating facts, right?).

I'm not saying it's wrong to criticize her, go ahead, but there are also people on this thread that like Luisa. I can imagine how those two opinions would clash and how that would result in some people leaning towards claiming this thread has gotten more vile or critical. It's never fun to see someone you like get criticized - but you're right, everyone should be able to post what they want since everyone can read and post here. No one should feel like they aren't allowed to be a part of this thread. I'm just hoping you (and others, this isn't only about you but since you replied i'm quoting your post) can understand why the criticism every time Luisa or Lando is mentioned can be a bit painful to read for someone who genuinely likes them. I think that's what SC1909 meant by taking over, it's fine to take over but we can't deny that the criticism on Lando and Luisa (and probably all the wags) have increased lately, shifting the focus of this thread a little. Which is not just your fault.

Not sure if it will be like this with other wags since we don't talk as much about them, and I think someone mentioned before that somehow it's always Luisa/Lando that spark these type of conversations. To me that implies that there are clashing opinions about how people feel about her. Some like her and praise her (which is fine), some don't like her and criticize her (which is also fine). It's just that those two opinions can clash when they're combined in the same thread which can cause people to feel unwelcome or turned against and that's the part that's unfortunate.

It might be my own fault for not recognizing sarcasm (although I would consider myself very sarcastic sometimes) or it may be a matter of things not coming across the way you or others intend it to. Again, I want to state that i'm not trying to accuse you or fight with you, but i just wanted to give my honest opinion on what I think is the cause of this situation we're in. I think I said enough about this topic already and i'm sure people are tired of me posting about it but I just had to say it. Lurking mode activated.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm gonna comment on this matter one more time before I leave. I really don't mean this as a personal dig as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and i'm not even sure if SC1909 meant certain people, but I wanna share why I agree with her for the most part. It's gonna be a long post, read it or not, I don't care.

I've been actively engaging in this thread for about a year, before that I was lurking. I've always liked this thread as it was 95% fun and jokes and people with the same humor, but I agree it has gotten more serious as time went on. Just want to say it's abviously not a problem to have these type of conversations in between all the funny stuff, but I can also imagine that people get tired of seeing these conversations on this topic over and over. The thing is: I've started to like Luisa over the course of the past year (which of course, not everyone has to) but lately i'm almost afraid to talk about anything Luisa or Lando related because I know that anything she does or says will be criticized by some people, and that includes you (so far i'm only stating facts, right?).

I'm not saying it's wrong to criticize her, go ahead, but there are also people on this thread that like Luisa. I can imagine how those two opinions would clash and how that would result in some people leaning towards claiming this thread has gotten more vile or critical. It's never fun to see someone you like get criticized - but you're right, everyone should be able to post what they want since everyone can read and post here. No one should feel like they aren't allowed to be a part of this thread. I'm just hoping you (and others, this isn't only about you but since you replied i'm quoting your post) can understand why the criticism every time Luisa or Lando is mentioned can be a bit painful to read for someone who genuinely likes them. I think that's what SC1909 meant by taking over, it's fine to take over but we can't deny that the criticism on Lando and Luisa (and probably all the wags) have increased lately, shifting the focus of this thread a little. Which is not just your fault.

Not sure if it will be like this with other wags since we don't talk as much about them, and I think someone mentioned before that somehow it's always Luisa/Lando that spark these type of conversations. To me that implies that there are clashing opinions about how people feel about her. Some like her and praise her (which is fine), some don't like her and criticize her (which is also fine). It's just that those two opinions can clash when they're combined in the same thread which can cause people to feel unwelcome or turned against and that's the part that's unfortunate.

It might be my own fault for not recognizing sarcasm (although I would consider myself very sarcastic sometimes) or it may be a matter of things not coming across the way you or others intend it to. Again, I want to state that i'm not trying to accuse you or fight with you, but i just wanted to give my honest opinion on what I think is the cause of this situation we're in. I think I said enough about this topic already and i'm sure people are tired of me posting about it but I just had to say it. Lurking mode activated.
All of this is really well said so thank you for taking the time to say it.

Reactions: 2
Deciding which wag or driver to bring up for thread cleanse is like a walking on a mine field right now πŸ˜…

Uhmmm
Luisa's outfits were good today? Even the boots πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I must really have missed the uprising and switch. I dont know anyone here so yeah, I dont mean to personally hurt anyone. the anonymity i like in that way, but also makes it hard to gauge what someone might find offensive. I dont really understand how so many people would leave and not want to interact here anymore, but this forum has evolved over time and I guess we all need a breather from time to time.
For whatever reason Lando and Lu have always eventually result in some kind of tension here, so maybe now that they arent together (at least on record) we can all move forward. But thus is life....
it's perfectly fine to go to another thread if you don't feel comfortable here ☺ i took a break for 2 weeks. and also took a break after daniel should leave situations where everyone here had no sympathy for his fans and laughed at it and i felt like a crap and cried πŸ˜‚ i took week off and came back because still i like people here ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Deciding which wag or driver to bring up for thread cleanse is like a walking on a mine field right now πŸ˜…

Uhmmm
Luisa's outfits were good today? Even the boots πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

I loved the skirt she wore to the interview.

Did you notice she has a tumi satchel (that costs around $900) and the backpack that was used in the shoot

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved the skirt she wore to the interview.

Did you notice she has a tumi satchel (that costs around $900) and the backpack that was used in the shoot
Oooh I didn't
But the absence of pink suitcase makes me kinda sad I must admit πŸ₯Ί
3 suitcases on airport early in the morning before going to Dubai... Those were the days

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thread cleanse then…one of the nicest things in F1 this season

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.