Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is trying for work VISA or green card . That is why she is still in the us and her last race was Silverstone . So she can travel between Perth a nd LA without any problems next year ☺
I think she needs a job to get a work visa (sorry H, love you 🥴)

Reactions: 5
Port Cop would never have let this happen to DR
Seriously though got stuck in Singapore between flights and have seen what kpop stars went through just walking to the lounge.
He isn't called Port Cop for nothing 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
What's with the gossips about Lewis retiring?

Only reason he'd go is to one up Alonso and cause more silly season chaos than Alonso did. But I can't see it honestly. He will give Merc at least another season of chance at getting his 8th title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Only reason he'd go is to one up Alonso and cause more silly season chaos than Alonso did. But I can't see it honestly. He will give Merc at least another season of chance at getting his 8th title.
I don't see it either, especially for that reason.
That's why I was so confused this morning when I opened twitter 😅 like did anything happen that I don't know about or what :LOL:

Reactions: 2
OMG @landooooo thank you so much, I appreciate it and I won't let you down

Screenshot_20220928_124724.jpg

First stream tomorrow after work, streaming toxic Sims 2
Subs are mandatory.

• Haha
I guess with Queen Serena and Federer retiring from tennis, there's a trend of GOAT retirees

I'm not throwing shade at Lewis here but it feels like George is going to outshine him, Lewis is obviously incredible but did he have it too easy at Merc in a dominant car that he's seen his best days now? George had had to extract the best out of shitboxes the last few years that he might have the competitive edge. Merc don't look like they'll be competing with red bull any time soon, maybe Lewis will bow out gracefully, but I think it'll be the end of next season at the earliest. I can't see him getting his 8th title

Reactions: 6
Another set of ugly but damn expensive merch modeled by some recently followed/unfollowed IG bikini models?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another set of ugly but damn expensive merch modeled by some recently followed/unfollowed IG bikini models?
Not sure fans would love it because there is no way they would 'sell' she was around anyways so why not story for the third time. Not that it wouldn't pass because of that (it totally would) but because the girl is different 😅

• Haha
I'm not throwing shade at Lewis here but it feels like George is going to outshine him, Lewis is obviously incredible but did he have it too easy at Merc in a dominant car that he's seen his best days now? George had had to extract the best out of shitboxes the last few years that he might have the competitive edge. Merc don't look like they'll be competing with red bull any time soon, maybe Lewis will bow out gracefully, but I think it'll be the end of next season at the earliest. I can't see him getting his 8th title
Sorry but it’s been well documented that he gave up the first half of the season and allowed his car to be tested on in order to learn more about their problems- Lewis has said this himself, Ross Brawn talked about it recently. George was tasked with getting out there and getting maximum points, which he did. Aside from Spa (where Lewis crashed) and Monza (engine penalty) George hasn’t beaten Lewis on pure pace since Baku. Even at the start of the season luck was firmly in GR’s favour with safety cars (story of Lewis’ life tbh). The main obstacle to Lewis’ 8th title is Mercedes’ ability to catch up to Red bull. He’s made it clear he’s not leaving until he gets another shot at it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm listening to Luisa. In this first part the guy asked about her childhood. The game will start soon I guess

Fun fact: she likes doing lists

Part 2: she likes everything about Disney, then she said she likes Encanto and the guy asked: "the movie with the Bruno's song?" and she didn't remember it!!! Luisa cmon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Part 2: she likes everything about Disney, then she said she likes Encanto and the guy asked: "the movie with the Bruno's song?" and she didn't remember it!!! Luisa cmon

This is

All over again
(and a joke obviously 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm listening to Luisa. In this first part the guy asked about her childhood. The game will start soon I guess

Fun fact: she likes doing lists

They usually only do the interviews on air and then the game is on youtube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.