Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random Question... where does Checo live? I assume he's somewhere near Milton Keys at least temporarily, but I also thought I read he lived in Guadalajara.
I'm sure he has a base in Europe, but he travels back to Guadalajara quite regularly, like how Steiner goes back to the US in between races

Reactions: 3
#justiceforGeorge
considering she started off just making tiktoks about f1, she’s doing incredibly now
yeah, I didn't know her earlir, only know from you guys here she was mking tiktoks, but I am all for girl power attitude :) if the guys from Pitstop podcast who knew NOTHING about F1 just few months ago can be there interviewing people, I don;t know why she shouldn't:)

edit: it was meant to be a separate post but tattle added it to my previous one;)
uncontroversial George post :LOL:
(with special shout out to @aac_124)
0d84ec2da928c0404280a11f032533941a456cfe.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sure he has a base in Europe, but he travels back to Guadalajara quite regularly, like how Steiner goes back to the US in between races
I thought it was in Madrid didn't he run to Pierre one time at the gym when he was still dating Kat.

Reactions: 1
#justiceforGeorge

yeah, I didn't know her earlir, only know from you guys here she was mking tiktoks, but I am all for girl power attitude :) if the guys from Pitstop podcast who knew NOTHING about F1 just few months ago can be there interviewing people, I don;t know why she shouldn't:)

edit: it was meant to be a separate post but tattle added it to my previous one;)
View attachment 1575437
Thanks oops for improving my day the slightest bit ❤

• Heart
#justiceforGeorge

View attachment 1575437
Will never not be aroused for George, this picture makes me feel feral. The abs, treasure trail, hairy armpit, bicep, perfect nipples, that neck vein, dripping wet.

He might be a posh rich boy, but he's my fav posh rich boy who I would drop to my knees for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Will never not be aroused for George, this picture makes me feel feral. The abs, treasure trail, hairy armpit, bicep, perfect nipples, that neck vein, dripping wet.

He might be a posh rich boy, but he's my fav posh rich boy who I would drop to my knees for.
Retweet he’s just so perfect and fuckable 🤤

• Heart
Retweet he’s just so perfect and fuckable 🤤
If I can just persuade him to get some nice slutty lacy stockings, suspenders, bra, maybe some heels as well. Then get him leaking through his panties, soaking them, before I take them off him to swallow him, and then let him duck me good and proper.

Not usually into lingerie on guys, but I think George could pull it off, to be honest, I think Lando could as well. They would both look so pretty in lingerie. So I could learn to love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If I can just persuade him to get some nice slutty lacy stockings, suspenders, bra, maybe some heels as well. Then get him leaking through his panties, soaking them, before I take them off him to swallow him, and then let him duck me good and proper.

Not usually into lingerie on guys, but I think George could pull it off, to be honest, I think Lando could as well. They would both look so pretty in lingerie. So I could learn to love it.
Stephen your imagination is amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
AFAIK Checo doesn't have anywhere local to MK.
I know Alex Albon has a place in Willenlake as he used to jog around it some mornings, he still has that and I think thats where his Mum lives for the most part. Yuki had a flat near the Center MK Shopping Center, what I don't know is if that was an RB Property, it might have been something to do with Honda though as I know that there were some offices in that general vicinity that Honda had, which I can only assume were specially kitted out for them as they had fancy Japanese toilets.

Checo, where to start. He's a lovely bloke by all accounts but he's not really ingratiated himself into the team. It's tricky, with Max he'll come back from a run and tell his mechanics and engineers to the last bolt what the issue with the car is. He knows every working of his engine. It's amazing really and probably comes from his hours of kart training where he took apart his kart and reassembled over and over to learn. Checo can't really do that.

I'd rather someone else in the second seat. I don't know whats being discussed internally and my 'insider' gossip ends at the above really, he's contracted until 2024 but I'm sure something needs to change before then.
Personally I'd give Danny Ric a second shot. Despite leaving under a bit of a cloud he made a lot of peace with the team and I believe is still very close to his old mechanics and Christian. I think they would have him back.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I paid attention and i think she did manage to not show him i dont see him
I saw someone say that he is the guy with the orange swin shorts jumping from the bridge with a girl when they are at lake como. But i can't tell if it is really him or not, my eyes are not good enough for this 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I saw someone say that he is the guy with the orange swin shorts jumping from the bridge with a girl when they are at lake como. But i can't tell if it is really him or not, my eyes are not good enough for this 😂😂
I definitely think that's him jumping at Lake Como, he was confirmed in orange swim trunks that day and the build looks right as does the hairline
Screenshot_20220913-122646~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.