Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PAPA PEREZ πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
just for you @Minttu
Papa Perez for president!

Right @maisie20 πŸ₯°

Haven't been active during the race today, ended up reading my book rather than catching up earlier, and when I finished it the race was on.. then I had a nap πŸ˜‚ Catching up now! Can't wait to see your commentary πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What did he say?
It wasnt anything new.
basically he tried to dodge the question about where he would go next year. they kept pushing and finally he's like look its out of my control. I like AT they have been amazing and supportive of me for 5 years..... it would be nice to move on to something new, but I'm also not in a bad situation... i have a seat.
nothing new from that but you got the sense the alpine deal was no longer an actual option.

Reactions: 6
What did he say?
About Herta. Dutch tv commentators during the race said that Herta's boss said things were to complicated so he stopped trying Herta to get in F1 for now.
I don't know if it's correct, but that is what they said.

Edit: i don't know if i quoted the right post.... if not i am sorry being so chaotic

• Heart
Reactions: 2
been rolling my eyes since the Williams days. He’s bad vibes in a way I cant describe
Yeah Sky Sports make me hate drivers, that Mr Saturday thing used to boil my piss. However, I find him less annoying now that he's at Merc, he's had some stellar performances and has been super consistent. I reckon he'll finish P3 in the WDC this year, and if Ferrari keep bleeping Sharl, he's in a good position to be P2

Look I think FIA should change the super license system... but i also think at this point after last season they cant be doing any specific team any favors without a lot of crap. Guenther for one was someone who was pretty pissed off because they would have had a ton more access to Indycar drivers to choose from over the year. Guenther even mentioned (will find the article from last week) but he said, they would have been after Herta LONG before mclaren and made other cost decisions based on that. So to him its pretty crappy that now just because its helmut that things will change.... lets be real if anyone has a chance to get them to budge its helmut... but as much as i want it to happen i just think there is too much paperwork to change by next season
Colton testing however is interesting considering McLaren are the ones who signed him to test

Reactions: 5
Nyck just got a reprimand. I would have been so sad if they gave him a penalty and he lost his points

• Heart
Look I think FIA should change the super license system... but i also think at this point after last season they cant be doing any specific team any favors without a lot of crap. Guenther for one was someone who was pretty pissed off because they would have had a ton more access to Indycar drivers to choose from over the year. Guenther even mentioned (will find the article from last week) but he said, they would have been after Herta LONG before mclaren and made other cost decisions based on that. So to him its pretty crappy that now just because its helmut that things will change.... lets be real if anyone has a chance to get them to budge its helmut... but as much as i want it to happen i just think there is too much paperwork.
Colton testing however is interesting considering McLaren are the ones who signed him to test
Now McLaren have Piastri confirmed they don't need to worry about Herta, they are sorted with their drivers (hopefully). Maybe letting Colton test for Alpine might grease the wheels for Alpine letting Oscar have a FP1 session or two for McLaren.

Nyck just got a reprimand. I would have been so sad if they gave him a penalty and he lost his points

Good job he wasnt in F2, the penalties were tearing arseholes apart there today. πŸ˜†

Reactions: 6
leaving a note for @Minttu lap 22 or 23 of the race :cool:
I love how you're all tagging me everytime PapaPerez is shown now πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

Had to see if I could get a screenshot of him clapping, but my phone didn't let me do it! Will try with the other broadcast I have available πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Now McLaren have Piastri confirmed they don't need to worry about Herta, they are sorted with their drivers (hopefully). Maybe letting Colton test for Alpine might grease the wheels for Alpine letting Oscar have a FP1 session or two for McLaren.

Good job he wasnt in F2, the penalties were tearing arseholes apart there today. πŸ˜†
yeah i think when we were all like WTF is mclaren doing signing Colton it was really just to get him on their books for F1 (again Zak and Andretti are business besties too). Wondering if they just rent him out now on the side. you know how Daddy Zak does it

RIcCiArDo RuLeS oUt MeRc ReSeRvE rOLe

HONESTLY I'm thinking he's warming up to him in a Haas seat. But we gotta do a little sponsor switcheroo and get some investors to throw down

Thinking Lando may have an italian golf date
she's 9 years older, post break up
and well, mommy.

But besides that.... 2 whole weeks of single lando.... what could possibly go wrong

1662917281321.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ok i think two weeks of negotiating a new contract starts now . Hopefully there is an update soon. πŸ™πŸ»

• Heart
He praises Max constantly and never puts up a fight with him even in a Mercedes. He is always quoted before races saying Max will pass in X laps. Would not surprise me if he wanted Checos seat when Mercedes didn’t go exactly as he has planned.
Will be interesting for sure to see if Merc can close the gap next season or if their dominant streak is done

and a certain hospitality suite
View attachment 1571310
Which team do we reckon?

Reactions: 3
1662917888063.png

the juxtaposition here..... of kelly yawning and papa perez clapping for any sign of hope

Will be interesting for sure to see if Merc can close the gap next season or if their dominant streak is done

Which team do we reckon?
I think they have a good shot at #2... the only way that wouldn't happen is ferrari gets their tit together... but we all know they wont

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.