Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Did anyone else start the season really liking George and now find themselves rolling their eyes at him?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

scvlet

VIP Member
i think this is the first time lewis didn’t mention george’s podium / “great drive” in his insta caption.

teammate battle finally getting serious?

🤣

• Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
I for one am OK with booing as long as it’s just booing. 🤷‍♀️ Who cares. You don’t have to cheer on the person who just beat your driver or your team. I am not gonna feel bad for a millionaire Formula 1 driver who somebody just yelled “boo” at.

At the end of the day, most of the time if you’re getting booed it’s because you have achieved greatness. That’s how I always looked at it when Lewis got booed.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i know “that” race has probably made them terrified of doing a grandstand finish but this absolutely should have been red flagged with a standing start imo. i’m never a fan of races ending behind the sc.

• Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220912-175142_Instagram.jpg

Ummm, what's Pato here for? Can he stop by my place and cheer me up (had a stinker of a day at work) with his happy chaotic energy? Pretty please??

• Heart

ClubS

Christian Horner telling Max he's been the fastest car all weekend... but he hasn't? Fastest in the race but not fastest in quali or in practice

Futtrit

VIP Member
I think you're making a very interesting point here. Maybe it's because George doesn't come across as likeable as some other people on the grid? Like Sharl for example, who is actively working on his social media profile with content and such? I am not sure and it might differ per country.
Didn't some media outlets brand George to be selfish for his actions during Dutch GP? (Despite the fact that he simply had the better strategy and wasn't selfish at all)
It's probably much easier to be likeable when you are ridiculously good looking and have a sexy accent!

*Sharl, not George!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10