Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
I’m not one for conspiracies I actually love them but it always seems like McLaren strategies always lead to Lando overtaking DR. And then they just sit there like “Oops, Well he’s right behind you on a brand new set of tires while you’re sitting there on 20 lap hard tires That should’ve never been put on in the first place

I don’t know, Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So I guess Cha Cha started following Paco Rabanne right after Lu posted her photos from launch/shoot for FAME
See Cha... if you had just put those damn paint pens down... you coulda gone for it too

Sounds like Sky are muting the booing.
yeah seemed to be so loud max couldn't hear himself think

Last edited:
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
How difficult is it for someone to tell the safety car that Max is in the lead? Absolute ballsup.

• Haha

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
I can't really tell if it sounds like Pierre or not in Kika's story with the desert 🤔🤔
Anyone else think it sounds a similar at least
It's not! He doesn't speak Spanish as far as I know and his accent when speaking Italian isn't that low either. He has a tone shift when speaking in other languages (it's quite common) and none of them sound like that.

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
That relationship was over before it even started because of all his travels. (And her not wanting a open relationship)

Disclaimer: this is just made up (do I need to make the text even bigger for the gossip sites to get it?!)
I love how we always make text smaller but your post made me realize it can also become bigger... Much bigger 😳

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
btw @aidil where are you, did you travel to take care of Pierre while he was sick, he sounds very happy in his interview with Will now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart