Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
Hi, I hope you are all feeeling well/better:)

if anyone wants to see chaos, this is Carlos and Charles, still - like in Pitstop podcast - in Shell beach house :)))
I feel for that girl Lizzie because they behave like two kids at school, but everyone seems to have fun :LOL:
considering she started off just making tiktoks about f1, sheโ€™s doing incredibly now

Reactions: 9

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Sad but also happy lu is no longer a wag.... fly high youg lady! May no wag spend as long as Isa has waiting o a ring ( if she wanted it). Year 3 u think now
Now you say it... I can't see them lasting. I think she is just a safe option for Carlos, as he is focusing on F1.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Thinking Lando may have an italian golf date
she's 9 years older, post break up
and well, mommy.

But besides that.... 2 whole weeks of single lando.... what could possibly go wrong

1662917281321.png

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
We will see seb racing again at least once after his retirement, he will take part in the race of champions next year

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
guy just randomly dragged lando for no reason ๐Ÿคฃ (his photo with yuki is adorable though)

also, good morning ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

LaBlonde

VIP Member
omg the BOOING.

iโ€™m not a huge max fan but come on guys.

(charles looks so despondent)

• Wow
  • Angry

spielberg

VIP Member
Hello everyone, I've been reading this thread forever but don't think I've ever posted before, because I don't feel like I have anything to add, you guys are entertaining enough without my input .๐Ÿ˜‚ But since I happpen to know this, I thought I could help. ๐Ÿ˜„ So according to a video (I think Max and Checo are asking each other questions or something?), Checo lives in Neuchรขtel, Switzerland. Not sure if that's still accurate but iirc the video wasn't posted too long ago.
hii and welcome ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
but you're right i think - this might be completely wrong but it's somewhere in my brain: didn't he/his wife gift something swizz in that one secret santa episode?

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Yes I feel the same. Do not see Lando leaving, heโ€™s got a good thing going on there!
Does he have a good thing though? It's great to be a number one driver but McLaren's commitment to their design philosophy is going to hold them back.

If they don't improve next year, I wouldn't blame Lando for looking elsewhere. Alfa Romeo and Williams have better facilities than McLaren...the new wind tunnel not going to impact McLaren til 2024. If Lando is still chasing his first win by then and the car isn't good, he'll be gone from McLaren. Similarly, Zak Brown peddling this "Lando could have won 3 races last year", and "Lando doesn't make mistakes" narratives, while I understand bigging up his driver publicly, he is blowing smoke up his youg drivers arse and it's not helpful to Lando's development if he doesn't address those mistakes he made that cost him those apparent wins last year

McLaren are good at their PR, and prottaying the whole papaya family shit, but it's just marketing in my opinion

• Heart