Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
I am now watching F1Tv post race segment and Nyck told Will his dad was there for the race, another cute thing :)
and Will loves Nicassius. He is adorable, I only know him from F1tv when he sometimes is a guest and he always seemed nice and well balanced but now when he got this additional energy from debuting, it's even more adorable. I like him and wish him the best whatever comes next

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Pole er bear

VIP Member
POV when you've already locked down a 2 time world champion.
Screenshot_20220912-195433_Instagram.jpg

This has got to be the most bored max has ever been
Kelly running outbofnways.to supplement the lack of adrenaline

• Haha

MsCurly

Chatty Member
I think it is a bit unfair to only talk about George here, you can apply the "only loyal to themself" card on absolutely every driver on the grid. The one that romains loyal to their team for a long time (Max, Lewis,Charles for now) do this mostly because there are on top teams and there are no better cars on the grid. But i think that if Ferrari continue to do stupid things, Charles will look elsewhere, even if they support him since the beginning. Same goes for Lando. If McLaren doesn't improve he will take every chance at a better seat he could find.
Very true! The only reason Max ended up at RB is because Helmut promised him an F1 seat straight away, and Mercedes didn't or couldn't offer that.

More interesting Max news: this morning the Dutch police and Fiscal Information and Investigation Service (FIOD) of The Netherlands organized a dawn raid at the home of one of Max's biggest sponsors: the CEO of Jumbo. They conducted the raid because of money laundering and fraud investigations. Jumbo has always been an important sponsor for Max.

• Wow