Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

landooooo

VIP Member
Lewis’ Instagram has an incredible black and white photo of him from today….I might have to go and have a little lie down.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

scvlet

VIP Member
would love to see a lewis vs. seb scooter race 🤣

the fact that they’re both only recently legal in the US as well 💀

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Now I am wondering if I have been hanging out with the wrong people! Maybe it is a cultural thing - we Brits don't event make eye contact with strangers on public transport, let alone pat another woman on the bum 😂
Have you met us Scandinavians? We are the most introverted people in the world.😂 The only time Scandinavians are social are when we drink 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
Just seen the news about Alex, wishing Jim a swift recovery but hope he takes the time he needs to recover fully.

He is one of my faves on the grid.

• Heart

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
I’ve made a formula 2/3 gossip thread if anyone is interested or is a fan of the gossip there

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I was also called a boff at school....but I would have been too shy to say anything out loud like asking for homework back then. I was just a boff cos I was in top set and liked learning...

...she says whilst sitting on the sofa working out how much revision/presentation practice I can cramp in pre/post work hours before my management course exam on Thursday, whilst equally feeling like I don't give a shit and considering just winging it 🤣
Yeah, that's why I was a boff as well, I wasn't ever going to ask for homework though. And because I actually wore my tie properly not the awful scruffy way most people did with a huge knot, small drop of the tie and trying to get away with the top button undone

I could draw Pierre's front and rear end with my eyes closed. I know every detail.

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Where are "Charles should say something", "Charles is supporting hate" tweets now?
Siempre incredibile yes.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Pierre is so lucky, getting to be in a sandwich between Lando and Daniel. It's a sandwich I'd love to also be in the middle of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I mean im totally crushed for Daniel
but i do have to say he did well today... it was nice to see him in the mix

• Heart