Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FormulinoTheCat

Screenshot_20220912-124311_Instagram.jpg

I love when mum's match their clothes to their kids.
Pity she didn't get matching shorts for Max too, that would be a sight

• Heart
Reactions: 8

monza

VIP Member
Oh Pierre I thought we want Daniel to be ALL OVER THE PLACE

The place is me, I am the place

• Haha
  • Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Has this been posted? It probably has. I’m not going to apologise if it’s being posted twice, because damn 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hello everyone, I've been reading this thread forever but don't think I've ever posted before, because I don't feel like I have anything to add, you guys are entertaining enough without my input .😂 But since I happpen to know this, I thought I could help. 😄 So according to a video (I think Max and Checo are asking each other questions or something?), Checo lives in Neuchâtel, Switzerland. Not sure if that's still accurate but iirc the video wasn't posted too long ago.
Hiiii! thanks for the info:)
I am sure you have a lot to add, so post whenever you feel like it, it's great to read here what others write :love:

Please, name a driver and I will find you a welcoming gif:)

• Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
imo la and aid il aren’t missing they have just moved over the other F1 thread
Wait so the other thread is basically less gossip and more general F1 talk? I didn't even know there was another thread up until now, I just found it. I don't blame them for moving to the other thread, like they're saying over there this thread isn't always the easiest when it comes to (heated) conversations about certain opinions. To each their own I guess ☺

• Sad

Pole er bear

VIP Member
1662917888063.png

the juxtaposition here..... of kelly yawning and papa perez clapping for any sign of hope

Will be interesting for sure to see if Merc can close the gap next season or if their dominant streak is done

Which team do we reckon?
I think they have a good shot at #2... the only way that wouldn't happen is ferrari gets their shit together... but we all know they wont

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Sad but also happy lu is no longer a wag.... fly high youg lady! May no wag spend as long as Isa has waiting o a ring ( if she wanted it). Year 3 u think now