Formula 1 Wags #142 Maxed Out in Monza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the pizza place where DR wants to take Lando the one where he got the courgette/zuchine abomination pizza? Please Lando take him to McDonaldโ€™s instead๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was on Instagram
Well duck me, I tried to delete or edit that post but it was too late, couldn't do anything anymore. Remind me to never ever share anything I hear ever again before fact checking it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

In my defense ChaCha en Charles bickering in public wouldn't exactly be a new thing - I think it happened before? - and my 'friend' had a video of charles in his car and knew a lot of details so it seemed legit. Sorry if it turns out to be fake, i'll have a very strongly worded chat with my friend ๐Ÿ˜…

image - 2022-09-04T222603.651.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can Helmut convince the FIA to change the SL rules for Herta without having to have the agreement of the other teams? I assume itโ€™s an FIA decision and not one the teams have a say in?
Yeah there is a lot of back and forth about it apparently. Haas I'd like yeah we would LOVE that because that's a huge pool for us.... but also F Helmut for being the one to change this rule for his benefit
Totally a valid point
If Pierre gets stuck at AT now... when he was willing to leave his yuki for his arch nemesis este...

BTW I'm gonna go with what one commentator said. This is a bigger deal than karting BS between them.

Reactions: 6
I don't know what the context is, but it's Lewis trying to move things, so I am posting ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This was on Instagram
Oh i hate this account, it is on my blocked list. She is the Kelly equivalent of cinnamon and i think she only posts this because you said they were arguing ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ She is all about body positivity but spend her time criticizing Kelly ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 7
The headline ๐Ÿคฎ Painting the picture of the angry black man. But others get excused as being funny or just passionate.
4E68D1A9-23CE-4961-A2B2-C940D175069F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
God this account is weird, girlpower highlights but the entire page is seemingly dedicated to hating Kelly? Urgh
Seriously Lando could use DR taking him out to console him on his first break up and EPIC levels of game. I thought that pizza was beautiful and I wish I had it right now

Reactions: 4
everyone hide and duck ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sometimes I forget how many people lurk and view this thread without having an account or participating in the conversation... And how easily gossip spreads, regardless of whether it's fake or real. I feel so bad right now, i'm truly sorry. I wanted to contribute to this thread by having some insider info but that'll probably be a one time thing, i'll leave it to the pro's who actually have valid sources instead of friends who apparently make stuff up for clout ๐Ÿ˜‚ Silly me to believe her like that. I'll be more careful next time.

Anyways welcome to another episode of Suzan learning to think before she speaks ๐Ÿ’€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Sometimes I forget how many people lurk and view this thread without having an account or participating in the conversation... And how easily gossip spreads, regardless of whether it's fake or real. I feel so bad right now, i'm truly sorry. I wanted to contribute to this thread by having some insider info but that'll probably be a one time thing, i'll leave it to the pro's who actually have valid sources instead of friends who apparently make stuff up for clout ๐Ÿ˜‚ Silly me to believe her like that. I'll be more careful next time.

Anyways welcome to another episode of Suzan learning to think before she speaks ๐Ÿ’€
I wouldnโ€™t worry. Itโ€™ll be forgot about by tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously Lando could use DR taking him out to console him on his first break up and EPIC levels of game. I thought that pizza was beautiful and I wish I had it right now
I think you quoted the wrong post but I couldnโ€™t agree more ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.