Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh my god guys i have just been accepted for a new job!!! 🥳 I'm so happy 😁. My last job really is a pain in the ass for a few month, my boss was a cunt who pressure one of my co worker and I to leave, i try to stay as long as i can but at one point i really had to give up to protect my mental health. So i am so damn happy to have found this one, the people working here seem lovely (i know it can be the total opposite but i doubt that it can be worst than at the previous place). So now i just need to find a new appartment and move in in less than 2 weeks so i might not be there a lot until everything is sorted 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Pole er bear

VIP Member
yeah same. i was trying to figure it out earlier and see if he’d do something along the lines of lance’s or lando’s logo. came up with this:
View attachment 1557884
like it’s an “o” on top of the “p”. although the p is inverted so i don’t think it’ll be this 🤣 i feel like it’s to do with his initials yet it doesn’t work as perfect as other drivers’ so maybe it’s completely unrelated! interested to see
So here's my random contribution. Took me a sec to realize why it is NOT gonna happen
1662442609935.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

spielberg

VIP Member
I'm so glad i found this online community and you lot, so so grateful to just rant about anything and everything on here!
happy suicide prevention week and a big "i love you" to all of you and sending big hugs your way 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 24

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Making my return with this:

On a very different note, I know that the past couple of months I’ve been absent af but I moved back to uni this past weekend, and like I have hinted at in the past I find it easier to be here when I’m away from home. Mainly that is because I really use here as an escape and more so I need that when I’m away from my family that I do when I’m with them.
I know that there have been some tensions here lately as well, more so recently, so with my return I would like to propose that we try our absolute hardest to go back the the nosey bitches, madness that I love so much!
But on that note, I love you all dearly and I’m very happy to be back!🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶

PS can someone please give me a slight run-down/summary of whatever the heck has happened the past month or so😂like I’m so out of the loop it’s unbelievable 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

diMo

A long time lurker and a professional writer here. Those DMs are 100% fake even without any other context. People have "voices" and patterns when they talk/write something. Those in the DMs are definitely not his. Quite opposite from his voice/personality. Not a male voice either. Looks like a girl who read too much bad erotic fanfictions wrote this. The quality of writing is so bad I want to throw it in the bin. (And please forgive me for grammar mistake if there's any. English is not my first language.)

• Heart
Reactions: 22

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hello in the new thread, nice title, again:)

I am finally on my computer so I can post pictures :cool::p😇

FERRARI HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM, LOOK AT HIM
but most importantly, HE KNOWS, how things should be done properly, I worry how much trust is still left there in little Spanish corazon
5f2124fa9f9b29d2d142e5c5b4a8fbd02c1fd6c8.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

maisie20

VIP Member
I’m going to tell my children this is Nico Rosberg who bet Lewis Hamilton in equal machinery

506E26F9-1368-4937-8280-FE9F3827203B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pole er bear

VIP Member
On the tail end of Zandvoort as we rush south to italia
Ferrari doing what they do best, failing Charles and Carlos
Lando is a Free Slag
Pierre on the cusp of Red Bull freedom to Alpine
DR questionable future seat
Mick also in the hot seat

Last race in the triple header... here's hoping for a bit of monza magic (and NO MORE LANDO DRAMA!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

lucha.43

VIP Member
Surely these ones are fake right ? Right? Please tell me this is this is so bad i will never be able to recover 😭

What in the fresh fuck.... I know how easy fake Instagram DMS are to fabricate but this is getting out of hand 😭😭😭😭 This looks fake and I sure hope it IS fake otherwise I will need about 4-6 business weeks to recover from that ''Yes mommy''.

Edit: apparently the post has been deleted from that gossip account, it was up for almost an hour I think before the girl these dms allegedly got sent to (lmao) asked to delete the post. There was a screen recording of the chat as well and people on Twitter are saying it looked real 😭

View attachment 1558889
View attachment 1558893
What a horrible day to be literate.

These have to be fake

• Haha
Reactions: 20

monza

VIP Member
I know situations like these bring hunderds of lurkers here

Come on, click on that registration button, you know you want it

• Haha
  • Heart