Formula 1 Wags #140 Fofinh-ished by a Dutchie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the girl lando was DMing has a boyfriend? Cuz she was at the track today
Say WHAT!????
I'm surprised she didn't get bombarded.
I mean her insta showed her very much in love with a partner as of a few weeks ago, but i mean if lando lost luisa maybe she broke up too
which is why MAYBE that's why they met on Raya.
girl ALSO lives very close to the track apparently which may be a reason she's there too
Part of me applauds doesnt judge her for exposing the DMs if she thought he was not honest about his gf status and I will not blame her for what Lando did or didn't do. part of me is judging though, for exposing things that are meant to be private
On the other hand, now when people know her name,I would not bother going to the track if I was her, not to be dragged in his mess

Edited for clarity and adding:but on the other hand, If she did nothing wrong, why shouldnt she go, esp.with a boyfriend. She knew people will identify her, otherwise she'd probably not post anything. So I guess it's better for me to forget and not to judge before getting facts right, so.probably never LOL
I’ve spent all afternoon in my hotel room getting caught up on 97 pages but I’m still so confused

So did lando cheat with Randi (that’s her name yes)
If so that makes him an absolute dick and just adds to the list of two faced pig men in this world

did they break up because of pressure on lui/the relationship if they did that’s absolutely heartbreaking

did something else happen I’ve missed I’m so confused

Also sorry for the reaction spam☺❤

Working tonight so probably going to miss another 90 pages 😂😂
Lando: We have no confirmation of any cheating so far and of the timeline, all we know he tried to invite her for McDonald's and I guess she declined and exposedDMs instead 😂
What we know for sure is his texting game is boring😄
But Max has his back and is in the garage this weekend:LOL:

I hope you are doing fine btw 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We are saying this as if they arent still consistently wearing the jewellery they got from eachother 🤣
I really hope they had the dumbest argument, Lando put out a statement and ran to insta dms, then made up. If that’s the case though Lando us some serious growing up to do.

somehow I think I’m being too optimistic

Reactions: 9
who messes with their pants that often.

as a self-taught expert thanks to a million series of various Top Model franchises, she’s a tit model.
She’s not a tit model because she’s not even a model to start on. Having a average pretty face and body and being around 1,60 doesn’t make you a model just because you don’t do anything else in your life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would understand the watch if it was like a Rolex or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s not descend into ripping this girl apart, she hasn’t done anything wrong. She’s not at fault for Lando sliding into her dms

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lando: We have no confirmation of any cheating so far and of the timeline, all we know he tried to invite her for McDonald's and I guess she declined and exposedDMs instead 😂
What we know for sure is his texting game is boring😄
But Max has his back and is in the garage this weekend:LOL:

I hope you are doing fine btw 🥰
Thank you so we don’t really know anything 😂
I’m good back working doing what I absolutely love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Let’s not descend into ripping this girl apart, she hasn’t done anything wrong. She’s not at fault for Lando sliding into her dms
Yes from what i have seen the girl did nothing wrong she probably went on that convo to see how far he would go she said to him that she has a boyfriend...she even exposed the convo so i don't think people should be bothering this girl i would have done the same and exposed him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Preach. Really hate when it becomes the girl’s fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.