Formula 1 Wags #141

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need to name it!

Happy new thread❤

Happy new thread!
@Minttu I have to go get dinner now, will check the pinterest later, but from what I scanned it looks fabulous

BLIMEY

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread!
@Minttu I have to go get dinner now, will check the pinterest later, but from what I scanned it looks fabulous

BLIMEY
Will update it more when everything I've ordered is coming, and as I go on with redoing rooms 😅 If you all have any good suggestions to colors or other stuff like that I can use with the forrest green, they'd be appreciated 🧡
And yes, I will most likely keep my living room beige in color, but spice it up with colorful pictures and a mustard yellow corner ❤

Have fun at dinner 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread ❤ I dont have time to keep up with the Lando saga and I’m so confused at this point 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Will update it more when everything I've ordered is coming, and as I go on with redoing rooms 😅 If you all have any good suggestions to colors or other stuff like that I can use with the forrest green, they'd be appreciated 🧡
And yes, I will most likely keep my living room beige in color, but spice it up with colorful pictures and a mustard yellow corner ❤

Have fun at dinner 🧡
I am so much more excited for this adventure than the results of Cha Cha's apartment reno

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy new thread
A gift
DE03C7DF-68B5-44B4-8901-6A6BEF06C49B.jpeg

I’m off to work now but I’ll be back later ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If i recall, If you look at one if the pictures of the Randi messages one phone is being held by what looks like a guy's hand (with a cigarette on). My spidey senses think maybe a dating app fishing trip with F1 drivers to see what they'd get?

You'd have to have some brass neck to turn up at the race though!

Didn't she want money not to post it....? Or am i mistaken?

* sorry Randi if this is bollocks but I'm just thinking out loud (well writing)....

Happy new thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so much more excited for this adventure than the results of Cha Cha's apartment reno
Cha cha is to slow in her prosess, I'm just doing it as I feel like doing it 😂 if I want to rip down the paneling in my living room, I'll do it (and update on pinterest😂) I'm not waiting for people to do the job for me 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
so Randi.... the dutch girl not the mechanic
DOES have a boyfriend
who WAS at the track WITH her.

Looks like he likes clubbing so heres hoping lando for once skips an after party cause i could totally see him getting tit for trying to steal a girl
1662231452116.png

Reactions: 5
Happy new thread ❤ I dont have time to keep up with the Lando saga and I’m so confused at this point 😂
I dont think anyone completely understands 🤣
We are at a point where they seem to be on good terms (liking posts, wearing gifted jewellery etc..) so I think that would rule anything terrible out but who knows with those two at this point 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread! Hope you’re all well and having a great day or night wherever you are in the world 🤍
I think we’re all confused 😅 Was the breakup mutual? Did Lando cheat? Did the hate and publicity get to much for Luisa? Was it a PR relationship? Is this breakup PR so fans will leave Luisa alone and they’re actually still together? We may never know…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so Randi.... the dutch girl not the mechanic
DOES have a boyfriend
who WAS at the track WITH her.

Looks like he likes clubbing so heres hoping lando for once skips an after party cause i could totally see him getting tit for trying to steal a girl
View attachment 1551609
I’m sorry I don’t know why but his Instagram name is cracking me up 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.