Formula 1 Wags #140 Fofinh-ished by a Dutchie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully believe this thread will become an instant classic
Lando failed to soft launch his break up
McLaren to announce something
Open alpine AT and Haas seats to follow
We await the chaos at the Dutch GP
Proost to 140!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Good morning girls 🥰

IMG_20220902_081440.jpg

Rise and shine, although there is no sunshine anymore :m
Oooor who knows? Huge part of me believe they didn't even break up but now they'll have to keep quitet for some time 😅

The title is 👌👌👌👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Proost! To the new thread❤

Can't wait to see what they all have in store for us today! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oooh and happy Zandvoort weekend

Tumblr_l_337542328622972.jpg

Can't believe it's friday already 😅

Reactions: 7
Happy new thread ❤

Who knows what excitement today will bring? Maybe if we're lucky we'll get a (or more thsn one) 2023 seat confirmations

• Heart
@monza it’s not a crime to disrespect one of the most successful competitors, it’s just a crappy thing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ even if you dislike people you have to respect them, that’s basic human decency

As are Helmut Marko and Christian Horner and what they say all day long. Max likely isn’t, but the caption of sharing the same values as Red Bull is laughable because what values my man? The same ones as your girlfriend and her dad probably.

Anyway, happy new thread! Great title @Pole er bear ❤ Gonna be busy today, we’re doing a little get together with people to remember my late grandma and uncle. Hope you lot have a lovely Free Practice day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just saw the creepy twins in the last thread in their McLaren gear & it spooked me! I swear if as expected? McLaren announce Oscar today, McLaren are going to have to put a restraining order on those creepy twins! They will be stalking Oscar & Lando everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@monza it’s not a crime to disrespect one of the most successful competitors, it’s just a crappy thing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ even if you dislike people you have to respect them, that’s basic human decency

As are Helmut Marko and Christian Horner and what they say all day long. Max likely isn’t, but the caption of sharing the same values as Red Bull is laughable because what values my man? The same ones as your girlfriend and her dad probably.
I know this is pointless but Helmut Marko is 1 of I don't know how many people of Red Bull and for sure Red Bull values cannot be equaled with nonsense he is saying.
See on twitter if you like, many Red Bull staff suffer so much hate because of that and repeating Helmut idiotic quotes in every occasion possible as Red Bull stance doesn't help at all.

There are like at least 10 common sense generic values Red Bull and other teams share and are actually the topic of his post but no. Max meant Helmut's racism of course. While he was accepting royal merit. And people are wondering why he isn't opened to media.

Me 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is pointless but Helmut Marko is 1 of I don't know how many people of Red Bull and for sure Red Bull values cannot be equaled with nonsense he is saying.
See on twitter if you like, many Red Bull staff suffer so much hate because of that and repeating Helmut idiotic quotes in every occasion possible as Red Bull stance doesn't help at all.

There are like at least 10 common sense generic values Red Bull and other teams share and are actually the topic of his post but no. Max meant Helmut's racism of course. While he was accepting royal merit. And people are wondering why he isn't opened to media.
Helmut and Christian are their representative figures though. Like Toto saying there’s no racism in F1, it’s just idiotic. What they project to the outside is how they want their brand to be seen.

As I said the caption is laughable. As in it’s funny. I didn’t mean it as a discussion about Red Bull being racist. It’s funny in the context of Red Bull being led by Helmut and Christian who are notoriously dickheads. Anyway, like I said, people don’t have to like other people but still respect them. The same applies to me about them and that’s it. Max’s caption remains funny.

Last edited:

I do agree that Marko is an outlier, there have been ex Redbull employees and current employees on a few podcasts I have listened to recently and one of them equated him to that drunk Uncle you dread opening his mouth. Unfortunately he's everyone's boss so whatever he says DOES get taken as representative of the company as a whole which is unfortunate. Everyone's who worked or works there seems to love it though and speak highly of Christian, they are free to speak to whoever they like and don't have any censorship on their social media output which surprised me.
The Piquets are a whole other issue and are a pretty scummy lot.

Reactions: 10
Helmut and Christian are their representative figures though. Like Toto saying there’s no racism in F1, it’s just idiotic. What they project to the outside is how they want their brand to be seen.

As I said the caption is laughable. As in it’s funny. I didn’t mean it as a discussion about Red Bull being racist. It’s funny in the context of Red Bull being les by Helmut and Christian who are notoriously dickheads.
Max shouldn't stop thanking Red Bull in occasions like this just because Helmut is a head.

Okay I misunderstood joke again. I'm sorry. I will try not to next time when I see Helmut quote in a context where it doesn't belong by any means.

Reactions: 3
Goodmorning loves, last day before the weekend!
Right there with you... In other news working from Home yesterday due to the squid squashing... I managed to avoid two seperate murders just blocks away (not normal).
So #blessed #gratitude. To the squid breakup timing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.