Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
penalty for Charles, gotta feel bad

lando and lance chatting 💚🧡

Anyone know who's playing now? henri pfr was on earlier

Reactions: 2

Pole er bear

VIP Member
In that interview she’s done she has made a number of accusations that simply are not true. The stuff about the kids being photographed by the press in the U.K. daily going to school is inaccurate as are the comments she’s made about control of their social media account and when/to whom they can announce things. I don’t think the BRF are completely blameless but this airing of grievances in public does not sit well with me, nor the way British people are being presented by H&M and the American press. There was a very good article in the Washington post (I think) about how they need to move on from the constant digs and comments about the BRF and I completely agree. There’s a new thing almost every month it seems. They claim to have moved on, but still can’t stop talking about it. I also think everyone holds them up as saints and forgets the hurt they are causing his grandmother, father and brother.
yes this is why Im just confused with no idea what to believe in any of this
But I do feel like America somehow claimed Diana as "ours" and sort never have really stopped blaming the BRF

Pole er bear

VIP Member
He’s my era so I remember him in his younger days although he’s still got it 😂
I think it was on sky but Johnny or Natalie was saying the whole paddock was all talking Fernando post break.
And it was "all impressed" based on his business/contract/done this more than anyone else ever skillset

Rayne

VIP Member
I don’t wanna derail this thread anymore but the book Revenge by Tom Bower is well worth a read for anyone interested in the Meghan and Harry drama. I used to be very active on their thread on here but only dip in and out now, the book it’s basically a good round up of the situation if you don’t wanna read 200 threads on here

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Colton =🇺🇲
🇺🇲 = F1 post DTS

Colton = Money for F1
Yes but if they want the american market so much why don't they allow andretti to enter f1? This is the thing i really don't understand (i know some teams don't want them because less profits blablabla but still)

Sc1909

VIP Member
I would say the one hes closest to is Niran (2nd from the Left when all 4 are in view) and i think even he is more of an employee than a friend 😅
Yeah but I don’t think that last lap thing is anything to do with Lando. Just so happens that Niran is on it.

Reactions: 1

miss_americana

Chatty Member
But that same logic doesn't seem to apply in the opposite direction. The BRF have continually leaked stories about Harry and Meghan and it's never brought up that they need to stop. I don't think either side are innocents in this but carrying on like the BRF are some delicate creatures unable to stand up against an evil woman is ridiculous.
I don’t think I said that did I? I said the BRF aren’t entirely blameless, but neither are Harry and Megan. I didn’t say Meghan was evil at all.

I’m off out of here for a while I think. Just not feeling it

scvlet

VIP Member
One more irritating thing about Quadrant is that Lando is automatically linked to everyone that is involved with it, even regarding things that have nothing to do with him. For example hes currently getting hate/blame for what was said on that podcast show thing 😬
yeah i don't get why they're saying that's his friend group lol. who is he friends with there 💀

maisie20

VIP Member
One more irritating thing about Quadrant is that Lando is automatically linked to everyone that is involved with it, even regarding things that have nothing to do with him. For example hes currently getting hate/blame for what was said on that podcast show thing 😬
Is that guy Landos friend? I’ve never seen him before 😂

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 1542631

I’m not a fan of the twins stalking behavior but my oh my Sharl looks so good here 😏 grabbed a screenie for us but it doesn’t do any justice obviously
One of those outfits where a man looks better wearing clothes than not. Just the teasing nature of tight clothing does a lot for me.

I’m with you there! I was watching some of the McLaren Indy version of unboxed and I love him 😂 he’s like the perfect mix of Lando and Daniel with a bit of Yuki thrown in their with his obsession with food ❤

Uhm Pierre was in Fulham and I didn’t know! Damn so close yet so far 😂
Pato is a fucking angel, who goes from adorable to hot as fuck in one blink. And I want to snuggle him and marry him as well as get fucked senseless and lick his sweaty body post workout so much. Just everything.

• Heart