Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellybelly95

I mean there were new regs this year that seem to have caused issues for every team, I don’t think it’s fair to blame the car for everything. If Daniel was matching Lando in the same machinery they’d be 4th in the championship so clearly, there’s some performance, even if it’s inconsistent. The engineers of every team deserve some respect here because building the first car of a new generation with that many reg changes is a big job. I know we love the drivers but we can’t forget the overworked and tired mechanics and engineers and pinning all the problems on them isn’t fair either. It’s a combination of everything, the car being slow, Daniel not getting with it, strategy not working out.
Definitely not blaming the car for everything. Simply pointing out that they missed the mark on the new regs and it shows in the cars poor performance. Nothing against any of the engineers, god knows they work hard, but there’s nothing wrong in pointing out that the car is still not versatile on multiple tracks and is difficult to drive (the drivers words not mine). I agree, Daniel has had horrendous performances, and that hasn’t been helped by the car or poor strategies from the pit wall. I just don’t believe them switching him with another driver is going to give them the results they crave. I guess we’ll have to wait and see next season if I’m right or not.

Reactions: 3

maisie20

VIP Member
Drugovitch has signed a contract to be third driver at aston next year if i remember well. So it means he would have to break this contract to go anywhere else right ?

I also see rumours (i didn't find the source so it might just be a "trust me bro" and totally fake new) that Helmut would let Pierre go to Alpine for 33 millions ?!!? At that price if i was Alpine i would take someone for a year and wait to have Pierre for free in 2023.
If it’s true that would be a lot to pay considering his contract is up next year, but a payout from McLaren for piastri would help reduce the cost I suppose. Why would the payout be that much though!? Not sure about that price unless Helmut is like ‘sure you can have him, but pay double’ 😂

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I agree. I was very much on the side of Harry and Meghan (wow Irish person against the royal family how shocking) BUT I have to say i don’t think Meghan was/is 100% truthful about certain situations. In saying that I do believe they were in a toxic situation and Meghan definitely isn’t the big bad wolf
I was a Meghan fan from her tv show suits years before Harry was on the scene, and she always carried herself really well. I mean she had he own shitty dad issue, but other than that she was self made and overall well liked in the Hollywood scene. She wasnt ever really looking for more fame, just happy with her show and having her LA life. Being with Harry really changed things with her, especially around the wedding. I dont know if it was someone or just what goes with being royal, but she definitely wasnt happy. I think she's a free spirit in general and having to be under the pressure of any kind of expectation wasnt okay with her.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lily begging for Williams sponsers on LPGA tour in the Detroit Airport has to be a new level of low

1661815977174.png

Also I refuse to claim colton herta as an Merian in f1. Daniel and Lewis get American f1 status before I will even entertain the idea of colton and f1
Also if colton does go to AT in some real paid driver shit... I'd assume mclaren get some of piastri's payout for that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

hello2723

VIP Member
One more irritating thing about Quadrant is that Lando is automatically linked to everyone that is involved with it, even regarding things that have nothing to do with him. For example hes currently getting hate/blame for what was said on that podcast show thing 😬

• Sad

maisie20

VIP Member
not austrian radio gossiping about mick... but some sources have stated that audi want a german driver for when they join and are already talking with mick - might just be gossip though
They’re not joining for a few years though? So could he go to AF?

spielberg

VIP Member
i just checked MG's tour calendar - he's playing in the US next weekend - we won't get any max or danny x him content 😭😭😢

• Sad

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I agree. I was very much on the side of Harry and Meghan (wow Irish person against the royal family how shocking) BUT I have to say i don’t think Meghan was/is 100% truthful. In saying that I do believe they were in a toxic situation and Meghan definitely isn’t the big bad wolf
I definitely think there was, if not exaggeration, then at the very least some additional hurt applied to things that probably wouldn't be as focused on in other circumstances however all that being said I'm not a woman of colour entering one of the most racist institutions in the world so maybe I'm better placed to ignore certain things

OOps2022

VIP Member
Right, I've gotta change shirts and get ready to shout at a different set of men on the TV. Let's hope the football is more satisfying than what we just watched!
no Merc or Ferrari in football teams, so probably it would be better ;)
which match will you be watching?

Minttu

VIP Member
The Royal Family needs to just not be a thing (saying this as a Brit). They are generally shitty people and when the Queen goes tha6 should be. It angers me every time I hear the argument "oh but the royal family brings so much money to the UK economy through tourism blah blah" like every who visits gets like a personal audience with the Queen when they visit Buckingham Palace or something!? Not exactly helping the average person in the UK not have to choose between eating or putting the heating on for 5 minutes this winter though, is it all that alleged money? Plus we could pick a new, less pants national anthem too.

Can you tell I am really not a fan of the Royals? 🤣 I once went to a reception at St James' Palace as the charity who funded my PhD had an anniversary and had a royal patron. It was one of the most insufferable things I have ever attended and couldn't wait to leave. That particular royal is now no longer the patron of said charity for 'reasons' - aka no charity wants to be associated with someone who 'allegedly' committed sexual assault. Which is a whole other story of why the royals belong in the trash.

There endeth my rant 🤣

Seriously, what is taking that contact board so long? Everyone will be in Zandvoort by tomorrow and we have heard zip (officially speaking).
As a non-brit, but I come from a country with royals that are related to the BRF, I'd say, throw those British ones in the dumpster, but I want to keep our own royal family 🙈
Yes, they are just figureheads for the country, but our King actually has some great speeches, is a front figure in though times. I just saw in the news that even the royal family had to cut down on showers because of the high prices of electricity 😂
But our King is more like a grandpa for the nation, yes, they are using our tax money, but they are out and about and doesn't have that snobby nose in the sky attitude about everything all the time.😂

I have a love for our more down to earth royal family, who goes hiking, goes to the cabin and has more of a "normal family" stamp on them than the BRF has 😅

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
I’M NOT OK…
I literally woke up this morning to TS10 announcement. God love you all come October 21st

But happy race week nosey bitches…
Well aware I’ve been very quiet recently but I’m back at uni next weekend. Being away from home, Tattle really becomes my little comfort blanket so from next week you can 100% guarantee my attention ❤❤
My TikTok is TS party 😂 even my husband told me this morning that she will have a new album 😂❤🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Obviously, like you all enjoy baguettes and berets and red lipstick and smoking

The only thing that I'm skeptical of is, with the amount of chatter about Pierre going to Alpine today, people talking like it's a done deal, if there is something between Mick/AT and/or DR/Haas, there wasn't a single peep about it today, and things are always leaked in the paddock
I mean in general none wouldn't be talking about a deal unless there was officially an open seat.
So with alpine open whoever is going there will be the first to have rumors.
I assume if Pierre decided on Alpine then an AT seat would be open now... unless yuki was already sacked.
If that AT seat was open officially assuming Mick would be signing there next which would then leave haas open for DR post race signing. I like this because we don't lose anyone but I simply cannot imagine
1. Helmut letting pierre out of a confirmed seat months ago.
2. Why AT would even want Mick who did absolutely nothing
3. Why would DR go to haas or Williams for that ma