Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
I definitely think there was, if not exaggeration, then at the very least some additional hurt applied to things that probably wouldn't be as focused on in other circumstances however all that being said I'm not a woman of colour entering one of the most racist institutions in the world so maybe I'm better placed to ignore certain things
Yes exactly I’m sure nothing can actually perpare you for entering an institution like that and as much as it’s a family it’s a business.

I also am intrigued by the cultural difference - the royal ethos of ‘stiff upper lip’ and ‘keep calm and carry on’ and don’t make a fuss etc and Meghans upbringing in California. I think her mother was a social worker and yoga teacher so how they deal with emotions, communicate and deal with difficult situations is probably polar opposite and alien to one another

Reactions: 3

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Not me having to convert this to get an idea of what size they're talking about .... don't know about anyone else but I would consider inches to be the official unit of measurement for 🍆 ? Seeing it written in cm was deeply confusing 😅 Like when I see temperatures written in Fahrenheit and I'm like 'is that warm, cold or medium? Not a bloody clue!?! 🤷‍♀️
Yes I’d to google cm to inches. I thought that 6 inches was meant to be average but googled that too & got this …
Based on these studies, the average length of an erect penis is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches (12.95-13.97 cm), but after taking volunteer bias into account, it is probably toward the lower end of this range. Studies show that a majority of men wish they were larger, with some choosing penile lengthening surgery.

when it comes to the mainland, I have done quite a bit of fieldwork and can confirm this is in fact not true. 🧐

if anything it tells you that Dutch men are most likely to lie about their 🍆.
Unfortunately my experience is only within a 20 mile radius 😂

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Here is a full article about the CRB. I didn't know that the teams by signing the concorde agreements, have to agree with the crb decision and can't go to court after (at least not for contract in itself, they can ask oscar a refund for the money they put on him during his academy year but that it).
Also i hope they won't announced a lot today, it is my birthday and i will celebrate with friends this afternoon so won't be able to follow everything. And i hope to not come back to a new thread tonight 😅

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Happy Birthday @Blablabla29
have a great afternoon celebrating!!! ❤❤❤

I don't think they would leave Ferrari easily, even if the team lets them down. I am not sure where they could go - if Ferrari finishes 2 in constructors behind RB, any move would be to the lower placed team, I think they'd rather stay out of loyalty and work things out (unless of course, Ferrari doesn't destroy their mentalities by than:)
but as usual, nothing sure in f1 :ROFLMAO:

I logged in and have only 4 pages to catch up with so I guess no seats news today? :)
I was thinking there’s really nowhere for them to go only to a worse team. Maybe next year will be Ferrari’s year (I said the same in March this year 🙄).

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I don’t think I said that did I? I said the BRF aren’t entirely blameless, but neither are Harry and Megan. I didn’t say Meghan was evil at all.

I’m off out of here for a while I think. Just not feeling it
Apologies, that was a more general rant about the RBF than aimed at what you were saying. I'm sorry that I upset you / made you uncomfortable, that was not my intention

Minttu

VIP Member
but what if he answers Christian? is he out or is he ok for not choosing Helmut :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
being unhinged is allowed at all times here, I think :)
If he chooses Hornbag, I'm setting him up with @Rayne 🥰😂

He's most likely out no matter who he chooses, tbf 😂 I wouldn't have matched with him if it wasn't for the fact that he's into F1 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Aldi is my safe place, I’d be very thankful to no longer be haunted by Günther while shopping groceries ngl 😂

Rimowa doesn’t sponsor Williams 😂 even if they did it doesn’t really matter does it, I’d sell my soul for a Rimowa suitcase 👀
Ha! They do look niiiice!
Apparently I somehow thought Federer was Alex albon.

So I'm wondering if Lewis will turn up in NYC.... which seems like a Longshot considering he's in monaco
Serena Williams is I'm town for the US Open and will go on to play a other round.. most likely her last match. I was working outbin the area today and it was insane. Celebs everywhere... but also a lot if just local fans. Anyway I know they are close and I'm sure he would be here to support her if he could.

I found this analysis on visor tear-off drama more exciting than the actual race at Spa
Lance Stroll creating the chaos
And max is an angel as usual (like @monza has been telling us)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
AR will leave F1 at end of 2023 so it'll be team Sauber x Audi most likely. But I think Pourchaire is the Sauber junior, and he's said he's not going back to F2 next year, so he's putting himself out there.

I've started to accept that DR won't be on the grid next year, so at least if he's signed then I'll be surprised 🙀

I hope that whoever is advising DR is talking him out of taking a year off. I know he wants to be competitive, but he needs to at least drive for a backmarker if he wants to get a competitive seat in the future, he won't get back in if he leaves
Oh thank you. Yes sorry got that backwards before caffinated AR out not sauber. So yes a real possibility.... if he can prove himself. Otherwise I fear bottas will make him look even worse. But I would like to see pourchaire in that seat too

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
yeah he does not seem like a good guy. and i can’t get over the fact that all these influencers have to text him like “heyyy can i come over pls?” and then just awkwardly sit there and take photos 😅 does he get compensation for it? it’s all so odd haha
Let me guess why he doesn't seem like a good guy? Fucks sake people just use the filters!!

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Head and shoulders actually gives me dandruff..don't know how that works but my head doesn't like it 🤷‍♀️
It's super harsh which can make things worse in my experience. It's switching to gentler shampoo and moisturizing my scalp (oiling)that actually helped the most with reducing flakes.