Formula 1 Wags #137 Daniel RicciarDo... esn't stay in McLaren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“In my position I’d speak to anyone” lol same Guenther 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sometimes I wonder if he wears ridiculous things just to see if he gets away with it 😂😂
I mean you would right? Man's loaded and packing...what does he care what anyone thinks of his outfits? Go wild I say, we could all use more fun in the world...I think we have seen enough generic men in generic denim/chinos and a team polo shirt to last us a lifetime 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good thread name Mnz.

Can there be a (D)t(R)ruce? I genuinely didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings @aidil @maisie20 @kubnikol

I mean you would right? Man's loaded and packing...what does he care what anyone thinks of his outfits? Go wild I say, we could all use more fun in the world...I think we have seen enough generic men in generic denim/chinos and a team polo shirt to last us a lifetime 😅
Absolutely, why not do whatever you feel like, who's cares what anyone else says? 😂😂

Reactions: 11
No point watching qualifying tomorrow they’ll all bloody starting from the back on Sunday lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And first red flag of the second part of the season. Nothing bad magnussen just stops on track, engine or gearbox problem.

Reactions: 6
Wow I really hope Danny goes to Haas and not Indy if he can’t get the Alpine seat 💀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.