Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessicam1712

Hello guys, she's finally here. I gave birth early morning. A little Margot. Time to rest now. Spa Grand Prix this afternoon ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Some people on twitter really think mclaren is going to lose all their fans and go bankrupt because Daniel is leaving ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You would believe the team is nothing without him. Like Mclaren isn't one of the most successfull team in f1, has been there for more than 50 years, had some of the best drivers in every eras, survive the spygate and the mclaren-Honda fiasco ๐Ÿ™„. I mean at the end of the day mclaren stays bigger than Daniel. It is sad that things didn't go as expected between Daniel and the team but it just happens sometimes.
If McLaren can survive Spygate and the biggest fine in sporting history then I think they can survive DR leaving. They are a heritage team with some huge past legendary drivers. I think social media makes it seem as if the new fans are the only ones keeping the teams afloat when in reality there are many, many fans who don't engage in that way. McLaren will be fine ๐Ÿคฃ.
Saying that, there's been way too much drama the past few weeks, negotiations have been handled badly and Zac Brown is to blame for the fallout, no doubt. His comments earlier in the season made alarm bells ring with me but even I didn't expect it all to come out like this. F1 is brutal but Daniel didn't deserve this shit storm.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Minttu

VIP Member
Not going to catch up before going to bed. Just want to update you all, I think I've found my soulmate, he loves books, and is currently reading Bridgerton, haven't read them, but probably will in the future. We have also read so many of the same books it's scary ๐Ÿ˜‚
Then I said I was going to bed to watch quali, and we ended up talking about F1 for about an hour, we are both team Ferrari as our main team๐Ÿ˜‚

Now over to the two bad F1 related things I found out.
1) His favorite driver is Nando. I almost got up and left.
2) When I said that I have never liked Nando, he replied with: "Yeah, I've probably been following for longer than you"
My reply was: "Well, I've watched F1 since about the time you were born"

My conclusion is now that I've found the male version of myself, but he's four years younger than me ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚ (at least he is born on the right side of the 00s ๐Ÿ˜‚)
Sad part is that he doesn't have a brother, and his father is to old for me ๐Ÿ˜‚
and now I haven't even mention the fact that he is a volunteer and I am at work ๐Ÿ˜‚ (If he was just 2 years older and I also was a volunteer and not an employee, I garantuee you, we'd have stayed up all night talking๐Ÿ˜‚)
gonna watch quali before heading to bed, saw they are fixing the barriers, hope the driver in Porchecup is okay.
I won't bother watching FP3 unless you say its worth it, if so, I'll watch it tomorrow when I get home ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you have actually managed to read through my whole essay of finding my soulmate, congrats, have a cookie ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hope you all had an amazing day, can't wait to actually be a part of the conversation again tomorrow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š

And I might actually go and shout on the dogshow people having a party outside my hotel room. (The worst thing is that they are showing my kind of breeds too)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Rayne

VIP Member
I mean the Oscar drama has been brilliant for us but Toto is right. Heโ€™s making himself kind of toxic to teams right now, who knows if this stunt will affect his future career if big team principals are thinking this about him already before heโ€™s even started in F1. Just a massive mess and he cut his nose off to spite his face

Reactions: 17

aidil

VIP Member
Darwin says heโ€™s outraged at the idea of anyone going to Alpine apart from him. Heโ€™s even sleeping on croissants ffs.

1661616401196.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
God Totoโ€™s Oscar/Alpine comments are BLUNT

โ€œI believe in karma, I believe in integrityโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

A lot to put on a young guy

I think he has a point though, Oscar should have kept his mouth shut (and stayed away from Twitter) until it was resolved behind the scenes. Doing that wiuld have ensured that most if the negative publicity stayed with Alpine. By tweeting the way he did he has (rightly or wrongly) made himself look bad.

aidil

VIP Member
Not me scheduling my lunch date so I can be back in time for quali. โ€œI have plans with some other friends from 2pmโ€โ€ฆ my internet friends who like to scream at men who drive around in circles on a weekend, just like me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16