Formula 1 Wags #137 Daniel RicciarDo... esn't stay in McLaren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when my son falls asleep 2 minutes before fp1 😝
Happy new thread ☺ Hopefully calm one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks Monza crying now😢😢😢
But happy new thread and after the disappointing shot show that was summer break happy race weekend - it’s Spa so literally anything could happen nosey witches 🫶🫶

duck sake AT 20 second average time loss.

As much as I feel your pain these new gifs you’ve found are my fave thing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
As much as I feel your pain these new gifs you’ve found are my fave thing 😂😂
Nothing sums up my feelings towards AT like jumping off a cliff 🙃 Ferrari better step up (lol they won’t) or I’m giving up my Italian passport.

That AT03 doesn’t sound healthy. If Liam breaks Pierre’s car I’m gonna get a plane to Belgium and nut him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread. Love the thread name.

Still sadd about DR leaving.....
6074c98ade2094594cbb6fbeca067336.jpg

3b9783407bd7c3e665a7556ae0205bb3.jpg

3f4c635c1115e17a0d97ad33f6bc8c92.jpg

096a0b0a83ba08f8b383484c2562a1c0.jpg

But also still hoping he will get a seat next year

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lewis, George, max, lando, Daniel, esteban, seb, lance, Alex, latifi, valtteri will all change PU

Max, esteban, lando, valtteri will all start at the back of the grid.

Nothing about Charles PU yet.

Charles, Carlos, max, Daniel, seb, valtteri, mick change gearbox. Charles, mick and valtteri will have a penalty for this.

To sum up we will need an hour after quali to sort out the grid for sunday 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, I am back after my phone calls, missed first 20 mins LOL
Happy new thread! the title is spot on:)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok, I am back after my phone calls, missed first 20 mins LOL
Happy new thread! the title is spot on:)
Just seen your post about DuoLingo! Are you also learning how to ask French people if they’re horses then? 😂

Oh lovely. A wild AT03 skidding across the track 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My love for Lewis runs deep and in general he looks great in everything (and nothing) but WTAF is that headwear????. I sometimes ponder if he has a secret GF but there is absolutely no way she would let him go out like that so it looks like we are still in with a shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My love for Lewis runs deep and in general he looks great in everything (and nothing) but WTAF is that headwear????. I sometimes ponder if he has a secret GF but there is absolutely no way she would let him go out like that so it looks like we are still in with a shot 😂
Sometimes I wonder if he wears ridiculous things just to see if he gets away with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.