Formula 1 Wags #134 Bring A Bucket And A Mop For Pierre’s French Baguette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how whole tumblr always wondered who will Lando take as his plus one for Carlos' wedding
And now it seems his wedding is sooner

Now I wonder if Max will be invited

Wait! That would mean Carlos won't be marrying Lando?! But that's my endgame

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HAPPY NEW THREAD ERRRBODYYY and it’s one more week before we can all say… HAPPY RAWE CEEK 🫶

🕯✨manifesting some hot new drama piping out and new thirst traps✨🕯
Can't wait

Even though I won't watch Spa race and Zandvoort qualy because of wedding I'm going to 😅
If anyone* is interested in my usual gifs just ping me 😆
* mustn't be Max nor Daniel hater

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can't wait

Even though I won't watch Spa race and Zandvoort qualy because of wedding I'm going to 😅
If anyone* is interested in my usual gifs just ping me 😆
* mustn't be Max nor Daniel hater
dear monza please do grace us with some Maxiel goodies on this thread 👀✨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love how whole tumblr always wondered who will Lando take as his plus one for Carlos' wedding
And now it seems his wedding is sooner

Now I wonder if Max will be invited

I’m gonna need someone in the f1 world to get married and invite the drivers since the voweless couple had the audacity to get married during a race weekend (rude) we were cruelly deprived of drivers in suit content and that is second best to shirtless content (for me anyway) 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m gonna need someone in the f1 world to get married and invite the drivers since the voweless couple had the audacity to get married during a race weekend (rude) we were cruelly deprived of drivers in suit content and that is second best to shirtless content (for me anyway) 🤣
I'm afraid Lando won't be that one since Oli and Sav didn't invite Luisa to the church and Jen Jen at all 😅

The next people's person of F1 is... Who?
(I know who he is but no one agrees 😏)
(plus he won't invite anyone because seems like the missus has beef with everyone lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
happy new thread, well done Maisie for making one 🙌🙌

regarding the squids' engagement, i genuinely saw a tiktok where someone was saying that them having a white party was their engagement/bachelorette party...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm afraid Lando won't be that one since Oli and Sav didn't invite Luisa to the church and Jen Jen at all 😅

The next people's person on F1 is... Who?
(I know who he is but no one agrees 😏)
(plus he won't call anyone because seems like the missus has beef with everyone lol)
Who is it Monz?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy new thread everyone! I know I ask this every weekend (I tend to work more then, so sorry!) but did anything exciting happen while I was gone? Anyone finally let out their inner slag?

Maybe Pierre based on the title? 😂

• Haha
Happy new thread everyone! I know I ask this every weekend (I tend to work more then, so sorry!) but did anything exciting happen while I was gone? Anyone finally let out their inner slag?

Maybe Pierre based on the title? 😂
No, the baguette is still in his picnic basket.....

• Haha
Ah, the wddng! We had our drsss all ready

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Chloe Stroll should be getting married next year, might get Nando in a tux

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.