Formula 1 Wags #134 Bring A Bucket And A Mop For Pierre’s French Baguette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread folks. Here's hoping it's a calmer, happier one 😬.
I'm off to bed for a few hours to dream of being on a longboat with Capt K Mag talking to dolphins and other Viking duck fest tit before my hideous night shifts begin...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread folks. Here's hoping it's a calmer, happier one 😬.
I'm off to bed for a few hours to dream of being on a longboat with Capt K Mag talking to dolphins and other Viking duck fest tit before my hideous night shifts begin...
K Mag is Definitely on Guenther's boat and NOT a megayacht

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy new thread!!
Love the name of the thread😁

Because DR is almost invincible these weeks (hope he is having a great time in Calefornia), i will post some pictures.... because he is goodlooking😍🥵
294eb91974a5883e4536079e2c7ea1f7.gif

d8f8cf549cfdcf0fd8bbf25436756e9f.jpg

12782b3a4b46ebcba568b3c92dbc80d5.jpg

8ebb7cf6c0234865b3e934b51c055ff8.jpg

e51af47cbbae8cfbd43841c4ddf25771.jpg

8fe00ca2955595c89a15228e585c148b.jpg

4c8fab5ccaf4b154e594a3af83ac1ac1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont know man,
Lando ditched his girl with cookie while he's off on golf tour with his boy in another country
I love how whole tumblr always wondered who will Lando take as his plus one for Carlos' wedding
And now it seems his wedding is sooner

Now I wonder if Max will be invited

Reactions: 6
Damnnn @maisie20 with the genius title 🙌🏼 hope our Slaggy Prince is laughing his ass off in case he lurks here 😆

HAPPY NEW THREAD ERRRBODYYY and it’s one more week before we can all say… HAPPY RAWE CEEK 🫶

🕯✨manifesting some hot new drama piping out and new thirst traps✨🕯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread❤

Let's hope the baguette returns during this thread❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like yacht time has finally ended and instead of shirtless ocean pics we'll start getting more sweaty workout pics to show us they're "getting back in racing mode" which is fine by me

happy-fitnessmotivation.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.