Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sprinkles21

The golfer mentions her retirement in the video, let the rumours start swirling 😂😂
Long time lurker here 👋🏻 That’s Ash Barty who won a couple of grand slams (Wimbledon, Aus Open). Just thought I’d pop up to say hi. I’m in Sydney and often threads behind! I started following at #15. You lovely girls & Stephen got me through lock down, death of my dad and a couple of very boring staff meetings! Snorted water through my nose with ‘glitter vag’ in one such meeting. I just can’t look at twitter - it’s so vile. You girls & Stephen make my day x

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Futtrit

VIP Member
Yeah I think everyone is on holidays, hopefully we'll know more next week

If the contract review board have met and given a clear ruling then McLaren are probably doing the decent thing and letting DR sort out a seat for next year before announcing anything. I'm sure the plan all along was to let him save face and have a "surprise" announcement, but the Alpine drama made it messy.

However if the CRB have not given a ruling or DR is digging his heels in over his McLaren seat, we could have a spicy few weeks ahead.
Which reminds me...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

aidil

VIP Member
FUCK SAKE. I’ve had a proper shit day and then come back on here to this shit. I swear Pierre I am so over your bullshit, just do us all a favour and slag. Kika is fucking DULL. Being a typical F1 driver is only fun when you’re slagging it about and not settling with the young model.

Can you tell I’m hormonal? ARGH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

maisie20

VIP Member
Sugar daddies on Instagram want it all their own way these days 🙄

5EA6B8C3-546C-49E9-9D95-BA7A26DFFB87.jpeg

E9DFB648-AAA0-4DE5-82B4-4CD7128C82C7.jpeg

his response - he must be a big George fan!

7556F928-75DF-4006-A93E-52CB52E7D814.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18