Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
i love that men have to instantly give you a pop quiz when you say you’re into any kind of sport. i don’t have to prove myself to you mate. especially when it’s the most random stuff that they probably had to google themselves. i have that i like both f1 and nhl in my bio and some of the stuff i get asked 🤦🏼‍♀️

likewise when they imply that i couldn’t possibly enjoy a sport if i didn’t find some of the guys cute. that’s just an added bonus!
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad

Reactions: 11

Blablabla29

VIP Member
The FIA Président tweets are so weird sometimes. He posted this 1h ago. I would have understand if he did this 1 week ago but why now ? Just when people were slowly stopping talking about this...

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I don’t even know what to say about my tiktok algorithm at this point 💀 the squids have truly taken over 😂

0671F00D-48B2-47E2-9806-E1AEA5184272.jpeg

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
hmmmm very hard to tell who’s who 🙃

🤣🤣
Daniel is the cuter one of course 🥰🥰

*but he is a loser, he should donate 3 year worth salary to McLaren and just leave, he broke Clive's heart and destroyed Renault, Lando beat him in every single way etc etc*

Last edited:
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
Goddammit pms (and drunk Toto)
The army is shaken - the leader is a soppy mess

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
*inhales exhales*
STUCK IN REVEEEEEERSEEEEE

• Heart
  • Sad

monza

VIP Member
Oh DR is going to be our Team Principal 😎👌
I like this very much
Soon you'll become the most popular and the richest

“Little lord lando” 🤣

this thread is making me hate all F1 drivers, supporting none of them next season they’re all overpaid knobheads
Me with 99% of wags

Honestly though who am I going to support next season? I do love a villain so I’m thinking Fernando and Max 🤣

I actually like max but I do get annoyed that he keeps winning so not sure how that will work
Come on Rayne, you are already on the dark side

Plus you see Max isn't a villain, Lewis is. #letThemPoop

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
extra weird that the dude was talking to soo many ppl on f1twt as well. here's one example but many have said they've opened up to him, shared their struggles and he reciprocated with his *fake* struggles etc etc. so to find out the person you were opening up to has been completely lying the whole time.. 😐

• Sad

Minttu

VIP Member
I'm so sad I didn't know about out little community last year. I can only imagine all the investigating you did 😂

I have finally landed on my couch, I left work 30 minutes earlier than I planned today, to go buy a new bed for the four legged one, she deserves a bed in her own room. I have literally been sitting on the phone since I got out of the store and hung up with my last call 45 minutes ago. Last one was a nice chat with my step mom, and now I'm waiting for my dad to call me up 😂

• Heart