Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
For those of you who remembers my WA, who I though was from the US. I totally missed on the continent. He's from western Australia...

Well, guess I'm marrying Danny rics cousin or something 💁‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Minttu

VIP Member
Happy new thread!

Pierre, I need you to slag it up tonight 💃
Go full Whora the Explorah on Mykonos!

• Haha
  • Heart

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Your such a beauty😍😍

You don't need an iron when you look like that 😂 I own one, but never use it 😂
We just got back from a few weeks away. My husband wanted to unpack the second we got home. I convinced him not to as I didn't want to deal with it after 18 hours of travelling (and queuing in an airport for about 5 of them). Then, when we did unpack, he had to iron all the clothes before hanging them up. Good for him if that's how he wants to spend his time , but there is no part of me that wants to iron anything ever.

• Haha
Glad you posted this....was beginning to think my GCSE maths had let me down 🤣.

It's been the Q word at work today (we never say it out loud) so have been keeping up to date with everything. I hope all the DR stans are ok, my personal love affair with him may have ended a while back but I do hate the way this has gone down. Hope we all get some clarification soon.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Not their fault it went public but it doesn’t mean they weren’t being slimy behind closed doors. It was just exposed.
I mean maybe but I guess it’s fair to say they were right in looking for a new driver to maximize their team which is what everyone wants, these things just happen in F1 and I don’t think anyone is being malicious at all, we don’t really have the full picture to make that judgement call

Albrouze

Chatty Member
It's just a little boost of power the top 5 most voted drivers get, it only last 5 seconds but it can help with overtaking
The five winners of fanboost get a 5second burst of increased power to use once in the second half of the race. Generally used to either defend or send it down the inside.
Thanks! I tried to give one to Giovinazzi once and got confused & gave up. 😆

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Ibiza isn’t just party party. Some really lovely bits to the island and family friendly.
I get that, it’s more based off the group they are going with who are usually party party but I guess they can easily do their own things with Mila

Weird vibes on this yacht, we’ve got family holiday, lovebirds, and then the rowdy boys who will probs want to shag any girl that moves 😂

• Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
i’ve kinda changed my mind a little on piastri in all this too. regardless of whether he wanted to stay with alpine or not, the liking memes and snarky tweet replies aren’t a good look for a young driver who isn’t even officially in f1 yet. you would think/hope he’d be getting better advice because, as it is, he’s joining under a drama cloud that’s partly of his own making.

this is the sensible side of me though, the side who loves drama wants him to continue 🤣
I read an article by Chris Medland earlier and he seems to think the Piastri/Alpine contract isn't dead just yet, and that Alpine aren't pissed at McLaren at all but are pissed with Oscars management. I know it's all speculation either way but I've a feeling this is going to swirl for a while. Imagine the scenes if DR joins Alpine anyway and Oscar ends up without a drive

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Why are you guys getting such nice ads, I’ve been stuck with an ad for an accounting firm for a couple of days now
Did it maybe hear the contract talk we’ve had here?

Just as I wrote that an OceansApart ad came up, thanks Cha

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
It already happened in Indy, but now that it’s Daniel Ricciardo they’re playing with, they’re double exposed. They chose the wrong person to toy with, no matter how poor his recent form has been.
I can't understand how the same thing happened twice, learn from the first one!!!!

• Haha

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Whatever will happen these next few days, I hope both McLaren and DR will release some news soon. All these speculations are giving me a full time job to keep up with everything 😅
3AA42444-63BC-48CD-9EA5-E7F7F3EC5951.jpeg

• Haha