Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh weird - this is his account right? Or have I lost my mind from all the lando content this week 😩
yes that’s him!! When I search his name on her pics it doesnt come up for me for some reason. I’d be cheesed if I was sav

Reactions: 1
Does Michael have to run all his content past DR? do you think they discussed this when DR asked him to come on board?

also speaking of MI I saw he posted on insta that one of his training things is the same as like 8 nights with friends of 17 HIIT classes….is someone also reading tattle?
I wouldn't imagine DR cares that much. Michael only posts about him when it's in relation to F1 like what he eats or how he trains. One time he posted the different visors. I think it helps build his personal training business so DR's down to help.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't imagine DR cares that much. Michael only posts about him when it's in relation to F1 like what he eats or how he trains. One time he posted the different visors. I think it helps build his personal training business so DR's down to help.
plus Danny seems like a good friend so he’s probably unphased by it. Anything to help mr italiano

68E9DD10-76DC-4FAB-B5A9-1681B4313F48.png

Wait, Sara what???? A single??? What???

About Lando and Luisinha: the table please

Polish_20211014_202943525.png
Polish_20211014_203000467.png

Yes thissss I literally know 5 frat guys just off the the top of my head who are just like him, just competing in beer dye tournaments rather than F1 💀
Plays video games ✅
Naughty humor that's occasionally funny✅
Bit bratty or obnoxious✅
Overall a bit lost✅

I meet at least five of these dudes during my work hours lol

Plays video games ✅
Naughty humor that's occasionally funny✅
Bit bratty or obnoxious✅
Overall a bit lost✅

I meet at least five of these dudes during my work hours lol
You’re all right the only thing he has different from these guys is money and fame. Believe me I married my goofy curly haired frat boy unfortunately he’s not ultra rich but does tend to drive too fast lolz….just my type I guess 🤷‍♀️

Wait, Sara what???? A single??? What???

About Lando and Luisinha: the table please

View attachment 810791View attachment 810792
As for miss Portugal, don’t think that’s the same table the boards in the Lando photo seem smaller and has more seams but honestly at this point if he’s getting some so be it she is too childish with her hinty posts for me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
As for miss Portugal, don’t think that’s the same table the boards in the Lando photo seem smaller and has more seams but honestly at this point if he’s getting some so be it she is too childish with her hinty posts for me
Plus anyone who orders eggs Benny at night is a sociopath

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry.

Why is his (redacted) always out of my reach

Gotcha -- this seems like some classic social media misdirection. But idk Lando's like a little boy to me I think he's funny but he just is not fuckable
God bless whoever spends so much time on tiktok. These videos. 😎

Have some tea-ish regarding LN...know someone who worked with him recently (same girl with the Daniel encounter) somewhere it was raining and he wouldn’t let her carry an umbrella (he insisted he carry it for them) and would always run ahead to open doors for her. She said he was the sweetest, down to earth, humble guy and even more handsome in person. AND she’s relatively tall (5’7ish I’d say) and he was taller than her for those who wonder about his true height.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have some tea-ish regarding LN...know someone who worked with him recently (same girl with the Daniel encounter) somewhere it was raining and he wouldn’t let her carry an umbrella (he insisted he carry it for them) and would always run ahead to open doors for her. She said he was the sweetest, down to earth, humble guy and even more handsome in person. AND she’s relatively tall (5’7ish I’d say) and he was taller than her for those who wonder about his true height.
Boy was raised right! Did you see how he took off his chauffeur cap when he went to the kid’s front door? Good job, Mr and Mrs. Norris 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How the f can Charles do that, our dear Cha has been using her allowance to fly wherever he is lmao.

Kelly in a few days:

"To my dearest Kelly, I hope you would stop riding my rodeo.

Love,
Max

PS. That fondant cake was tit."
I thought was the only one... the cake was awful

I love how the most well known F1 driver in the history of everything constantly blows up his own spot and Danny Ric has us Nancy Drew'ing the entire internet

JAIL
I'm still insanely hopeful Dan turns up at Monday night Football this weekend! So i'm keeping an eye on the Pardon my take podcast guys' socials lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.