Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assuming Lando goes to the Top Golf nearest Woking, I've just realised that's where my son and his mates go....

One of my other son's works at a go-karting track, he once met Fernando, who was lovely, and Stoffel Vandoorne, who wasn't. He thinks he also met Lando and some other F2 drivers when the track first opened. He wasn't really in to motor racing back then so doesn't remember much about them. Hopeless!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my conclusion is they’re probably together. If not girl is a nut case. They won’t last forever because he’s marrying me not her anyway. The end
I 100% believe they are together and she is in Woking. And if not- she is a complete psycho😂

Reactions: 5
I’m about 20 mins from Woking - if you gals need me to go and do some covert investigation. Work is boring me….

Joking

Kinda not….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The other day I was driving on the A3 (main road from Surrey to London) and there was a McLaren in the fast lane

Stg I nearly crashed trying to drive up the inside of it to see if it was DR

Alas it was just an old man (but a rich old man at least 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The other day I was driving on the A3 (main road from Surrey to London) and there was a McLaren in the fast lane

Lol! We had one in front of us on the A3 a while back and my little boy was just shouting "Lando" at it. He's 4. What have I done?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Honestly would have done the same

saw one in bloody Leeds city centre a few weeks back and checked it wasn’t him

in Leeds …of all places 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ girlies… this pic of Seb got me feeling things
48B20886-A8D6-4750-8DC0-BC455A97818D.png

also Pierre is secretly hilarious I just know it

92AD6C9F-2542-4BAA-82CC-FCB942513612.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m about 20 mins from Woking - if you gals need me to go and do some covert investigation. Work is boring me….

Joking

Kinda not….
Me too, about 20 minutes from Woking! Always fancied being an undercover detective....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.