Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
FUCK YOU ALPINE

YOU CAN'T PUBLICLY USE DANIEL AS YOUR LAST OPTION

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Oh, I'm fourteen pages behind 😭😭

I've just had the MOST embarrassing encounter in my entire life. Went out to a cafe to get myself a drink. Guess who's behind the counter? None other than a guy I went on the worst date ever a little while ago. Thank god I had my sunglasses on or it would have been even more awkward.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad

MissF1

VIP Member
I personally think Seb decided to retire when he was called a hypocrite recently in Canada (being in F1 and supporting environmental causes etc)

I think it made him take stock and decided to be honourable regarding his beliefs.

*this could be total bollocks however
Imagine his second ever post on Instagram being that he feels so revitalize and refreshed after his retirement and he will be driving for Alpine next season. 💀

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Way to go Oscar! 🎉🎉

currently busy coughing up a lung, because stupid me decided to get an energydrink at the store without checking what was in it. After two sips it started itching in my throat, knew before I looked; it contains mango. Just thrown down a few allergy pills and hoping the itch goes away soon 😂 no more swelling of my throat at least 😅

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Right there will prob be like another 3 threads by the time I wake up but your girl is tired and needs food and wants to watch athletics highlights for the commonwealth games so I’m pulling a Mclaren for just now…might set an hour earlier alarm for the morning just to be on the safe side
It’s been a wild one Tattle…I love this stupid little sport and I love you all dearly ❤❤
sleep well! i’m about to do the same 😴 but i’m so glad to have found this thread, you all brighten my evenings 💙

who knows what we’re gonna wake up to tomorrow!

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
The 2021 car was massively better than the 2020 car, just by changing to the Mercedes engine. It's not comparable. The McLaren is a diva, we know that. However a team can't build a car around a driver no matter who that driver is, they build it in a way they think they're gonna be fast. And if McLaren has a philosophy they think they can work with to develop a car that's fastest in the following years, it's a drivers job to adapt. And Daniel not adapting is no one's fault really, not Lando's or the team's or his, it's just the car and Daniel not clicking and that's fine. However, that is no reason to discredit the team as some people have been doing all over social media, which has lead to this web of rumours. The team and Daniel have reconfirmed their commitment to each other over and over, Zak may have been talking to other drivers (for 2024) but that's his literal job. This entire topic is just so incredibly burning right now, that every rumour spirals.
This! People seem to have the idea that this years car was built around Lando but it wasn’t, it was built how they thought would perform best, granted they got it wrong but it’s up to the drivers to adapt to the car not the other way around

savedlatin21

VIP Member
HOLY SHIT. I’m off Tattle and f1 news for 12 hours and Pastrami has lit the drama OFF!!

guys we were wondering what day 2 of summer break would bring and I don’t think we anticipated this 😂🤣

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy new thread! Were going fast!

So someone said on the last thread Isa is on a girls holiday and Carlos will be in Majorca?! Does anyone know where?! I am in Majorca next week, maybe i can meet him (think his hotel will not be the same as mine. Something to dp with a slight difference in salary). Or i can be a tattle spy🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
Happy new thread!! Looking forward to 3 weeks of threads dedicated to pure chaos

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
This is the F1 team principal equivalent of licking a chocolate you like so nobody else can pick it out the box. Otmar has metaphorically pissed on his lamp post and it’s his now. Idk I’m slightly hysterical leave me alone.

Can I switch with her

Wonder how much she paid for that drink for Pierre. Tight bastard.

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Fuck he need nice and calm summer break and he is probably sitting on the phone with lawyers 😑 fuck i'm taking the rum out of the freezer

• Haha