Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh that's was quick by alpine. Happy for oscar! Can't believe it is only day 2 of summer break 😂 But better be done with it before we are flooded by drivers and wag holiday and slaggy content, it would have been hard to follow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

OOps2022

VIP Member
also, is it the right
But but but Lawerence is a mobster type and Zak is a cuddly fun guy 😳
cuddly fun guys can be trickier cause you can never expect what they'll do, mobsters have rulez, you at least know if they like you or not right away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Can I confirm general gist of Pastrami drama as I’ve missed out being at work:

- Alpine put out statement saying Oscar driving for them
- Oscar denies this (which is WILD when Alpine had put this out so publicly!)
- It seems McLaren are fighting Alpine as they say they had first dibs on Oscar?
- which basically adding fuel to the fire that Zak Brown’s ‘we want Danny to stay’ is BS and they’ve clearly had secret talks with Oscar?

Am I missing anything?
Who needs Netflix?

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I agree with what you’re saying I just don’t believe Oscar isn’t aware of the press release by Alpine at this stage 😅
I don’t think he is either but that doesn’t make it any less real, is what I’m trying to say I guess? I don’t know man English is hard 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
People on Twitter really think Oscar is in such a deep sleep he doesn’t know Alpine have announced him
Yeah it's absolutely logical a rookie and his manager are sleeping while they are being announced

"Hey Oscar, you got a f1 seat!!!!!!"
- whatever

Politely asking for a DTS scene of Max, Lando, Charles and their long ass contracts sitting back sipping tea whilst it all descends into chaos around them

I don't think Charles is peacefully sipping tea... Rakija is more likely for his situation

• Haha

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Took me a bit to catch up on just this thread but I had to come by to say something about Piastri! Do we think this means DR is safe at McLaren now?

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
DR to Haas is something I could live with, they're on a good trajectory, he'd bring in sponsors and much needed cash flow, with a hefty payout from McLaren in his back pocket, he'd be happy enough to take a paycut. He'd be in the Ferrari family, and in line for my manifestation of his Ferrari seat 🤪🙃
following in Carlos’ footsteps again <3

• Heart