Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
What the hell I can’t keep going to work only for big F1 news to be dropped when I’m gone? So happy for Oscar, i can finally root for Renault again 💙

Someone is already coming up with reasons why Daniel will still be out of his seat despite the million confirmations and the true lack of alternatives

Reactions: 5

welp

VIP Member

Just me or is this kinda random? 😂😂
he is mates with Russell Wilson, and he spends a lot of time in Colorado. He also clearly wants to buy into sport clubs (he recently tried into Chelsea), so this makes a lot of sense

Minttu

VIP Member
Lewis making room for his plums there.....

*For his jam making I mean you filthy beasts*
He's searching for the jars to give to me so I can start making my apple jam today 😂

It's been to hot to even think about doing anything inside today. Gotta make do of what we have of the summer her. Gonna rain tomorrow, so I'll be making it then 😂

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Here for this drama!!!!!

I don’t know how much has been discussed because I just saw the news but who could he be signed with? Surely he’s not passing up Alpine for Williams?
i mean its the only option i can think of
in which case..... latifi on the block again

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Judging by all of this, i really dont think Alpine told Oscar or Mark that they were making this announcement 😅
Yeah, maybe the deal was finalized and everyone agreed to refrain from announcing it just yet but Alpine just decided to throw the news out there. I want to be optimistic lol

People on twitter are saying Oscar isn't even in Australia right now - no idea where he is though - and if that's the case his radio silence is even weirder

• Haha