Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
TRY AND TELL ME IM WRONG WHEN I SAY THAT THEY ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE THINGS EVER
I LOVE THE FACT THAT I GOT A YAS ON INSTA AND HERE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HONESTLY THEY ARE THE BEST. HOWEVERRRR I did slip on a wet floor in them earlier and went down so hard that one of my arse cheeks has now gone black. But I can forgive the crocs for this BECAUSE I LOOK SO πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ DAMN πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ CUTE πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ IN THEM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Minttu

VIP Member
damn i really need to move there. i loveee the cold 🀣
Come live with me! Expecting a thunderstorm tonight and cold weather for the rest of the weekπŸ˜‚ i also have mountains just outside my door, and pine forrest for days πŸ˜‚

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
yea it’s definitely not guaranteed that oscar will/can perform better than daniel. but at the same time, lando was a young rookie who adapted and got the car to work.. carlos squeezed a ton of performance out of the mclaren as well. the car is fundamentally different but other drivers have made it work, daniel sadly has not (to the degree we all know he should be able to, and can in other cars)
Lando was their test driver for at least one year. And Carlos struggled in his first year if I remember correctly. I think DR outscored Carlos in McLaren 2021 compared to 2020

MissF1

VIP Member
I mean in other BDE news the US is fucking with China today sending our speaker of the house to Taiwan despite the threats.
I know! I’m following so much drama today. This shit is crazy.
China is on 0% fucking chill right now.

hello2723

VIP Member
yeah lando had an advantage.

but even with the struggles, carlos still adapted faster than daniel did. daniel only outscored him by 10 points or so, and considering the improvement mclaren had from 2020 to 2021, it’s not that impressive…
there was also 5 less races in 2020, so 10 points really isnt that big of a margin