Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Still a nope from drunk me 😂 So still not working for us 😂

He sure is, George never hit me like thus before 😂

pls. Tell me you guys have some more thirst traps for me like this. I'm going to sleep after drinking for nearly nine hours right about now 😂
Found this good Toto one earlier

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4

closingweek

Is it possible that Max and kelly are done? Maybe he doesn’t support her with all the things of her father and she is pushing him?

aac_124

VIP Member
Good news that they got you sorted before it got any worse ❤

Real life warning (I don't know how to do a spoiler so skip past if you're not interested)

My brain has been quite broken since the stress of working at home during the pandemic while home schooling and also autism attention issues coming to the surface again. I have no concentration levels and am trapped in a feeling of being over whelmed. My usual go to systems for concentration and work related tasks aren't working at the minute so if anyone has anything that works for them would you mind sharing please?

Thanking you ❤
I’m sorry to hear this I’m rubbish at this stuff but maybe getting away for a few days clearing your head not having to worry about it and coming back fresh ❤ Sending you all the love

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lando streaming from a boat and the "driver" asking him what is his job in Monaco is so funny 😂. He told him he is in formula 1 and the first thing the guy asked was "do you know Richard mille? " Why is Richard mille the first thing coming to your mind when you think of F1?? 😂

Also watch for cinnamon overreacting because oulala he was sitting next to a girl 😅🙄
Lando only sporting the rolex off track now... guess 35K (prob more) is a little easier to risk losing than 1 million dollar watch
(altho i know he wears the rolex for golf cred, but will prob be modeling for them in the future on the side

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So finally caught up from yesterday😂
Had a great day at the golf, and whilst I didn’t Spotify any F1 drivers (or Niall Horan) I did manage to spot Judy Murray (Scottish icon and mother of tennis player Andy Murray), and Landos second (behind Zak, in front of Adam) father…Ian Poulter
View attachment 1423655View attachment 1423656
BTW was very disappointed that all these golfmloving drivers weren’t there🙄😂
Plaid pants✅

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I am all for it LOL
View attachment 1427236

PS I was thinking about posting that photo with Carmen from the beach, you know which, but I guess it's too hot already and I have another vid with Carlos that I am thinking of posting so I have to control myself a little bit. jk. I still have to write something for work and am already soo distracted by all this LOL
He looks so much like my ex in this photo. I AM
WEIRDED OUT.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
How do you keep your tonge in shape to match a top pro cyclist parter (who can ride 200+ Km with no break.. .in other words lady had at least 4 hours of vibrations today and will certainlyjave mor.? In one of the hottest summers on recod in France?

And we knowr Valterri is a fierce competitor supporter

1658099721465.png

Last edited:

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I also wouldn't be surprised if Alonso's PR put out the rumours of Piastri to McLaren. He's a very clever man.

The rumours of sabotage of Alonso in favour of Lewis at McLaren in 2007 were so bad that an FIA official was assigned to the McLaren garage to ensure fairness as they were both equal on points on the last day...but Kimi won anyway 😅 I'm sure Alonso has some deep rooted trauma there
Man's got trust issues
2007 was wild as far as I remember (not that McLaren gained anything because of copygate) and I think it's quite clear that Alonso's not over a rookie beating him, but idk I could be hallucinating he's so subtle about it

• Haha