Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
i think this is an old photo of them when they were in Miami during the off season earlier this year. It was also the same period of time when they were photographed by paparazzi there and Max was holding P in his arm walking on the beach.
yea it’s from that miami party canelo was at
840B7A13-0899-41A7-AE6A-9A69834CF2BF.jpeg

this video of them is sooo funny

Reactions: 4

Minttu

VIP Member
For once I just don't get what I would wear in the paddock... I've had so much inspiration, but the race in France just doesn't inspire me for some reason πŸ˜‚

Maybe inspiration strikes when I'm sitting in the car for 12 hours tomorrow... Can't just be working all the way down πŸ˜‚ (and I have limited battery on my computer, so there's that πŸ˜‚)
Good thing about be two people in the car is that one of us can drive, and I can work πŸ˜‚

Pole er bear

VIP Member
New and old FE fans, we need to appreciate Antonio Felix da Costa. He got out of the car after yesterday's crash to check on people and held back the marshals that were about to run onto the track with other cars still crashing into the barriers. Another good egg.
question.... can an fe car catch on fire?
i assume yes... like from oil?

Blablabla29

VIP Member
It’s ✨liked by Pierre Gasly✨ all over again 🌚

Hope you feel more yourself again soon Monz! Take it easy πŸ’œ

TU ES UN CHEVAL? 🐴

I need to get to Paul Ricard next year and make a banner with that question on? And get @aac_124 to photoshop a pic of Pierre’s face on a horse 🀣
Paul Ricard probably won't be on the calendar anymore next year (not that i complain) so you will have to do it elsewhere πŸ˜‚ Think you can really stand out if you do this in the middle of all these stars and rich people in monaco πŸ˜‚

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
adorable 😭
some things i noticed apart from what op already mentioned:
- max and his two cats
- carlos and the chilis lol
- george and his "facts" whiteboard
- lewis w the #1 wag
- lando w golf and gaming
- daniel w iconic headphones and extra shoe haha
- didn't know esteban had a black cat
- bottas w bike and coffee mug
- zhou also w a coffee mug because he said he started to drink w valterri 😭😭😭
- kevin and his love for yachts/sailing
- mick and angie
- yuki w yummy sushi
- lance and his dog (luna? i forget)
- hulk also there πŸ˜‚
- alex w all his pets haha
Bottas and the peach πŸ‘

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
On Thursday its said to be 30mm of downpour hereπŸ˜‚ so glad I'm not here when the floodgates are opening πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hope you all get some rain soon, you sure need it!

And I need some sun soon πŸ˜‚
Yes we need rain πŸ™πŸ» My MIL have a full garden of fruits and veggie and she is running like crazy to water them all the time πŸ˜‚

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
We're gonna need some pictures of that, for sure πŸ˜‚
Now I'm just imagining you sitting there and splashing with your hands like a little kid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I will try my best πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i imagine i will look like a Lando in his little pool but probably i will look like you just described πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
NYCK DONE THE SAME THING
it’s absolutely wild that there’s a bump happily out there on track that can cause that amount of bounce 🀣 you’d like to think his team would have warned him after it happened to the first guy (evans?)

OOps2022

VIP Member
In other news - youtube suggested me clip of Andrea's interview with Fernando - it has almost 1 mln views LOL

I have to go now, but I will leave you with this, for @Ems_F55 and everyone who enjoys Carlos (also suggested to me by YT, I wonder why LOL), it's from May, I haven't seen it, I dont remember if it was posted here

good night:)

• Heart