Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Okay Heidi girl we’re going to need a little bit more from you today, love you girl but bit more effort please

View attachment 1423557
Wags with their half assed sunset hints...
on the other hand here's is Lu's full ass (in levis) with some catnip for cinnamon (are we all blocked now?)
this weekend i've learned, that i did not drink nearly enough
off to go ikea-ing and droppin in on the eprix... may take a sunset shot
1658056921434.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5

luckycharmz

Hmmmm Kelly softly coming back to insta with β€œlife” but not a max in sight
Yeah I also noticed that Max is not in any of this β€œphotodump” - is it a PR strategy to keep him away from the Piquet drama or are they actually taking some time apart πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 5

Minttu

VIP Member
The key to German is saying everything as aggressively as possible. It's not anders it anders (but really you're right, it's the middle part so the DER, although depending on your dialect you say it more 'andas' than 'anders')
That's about the only thing I remember from my German classes πŸ˜‚ That, and the not so nice words we looked up in the dictionary πŸ˜‚
The younger Anders has an excellent nose and I thought of the Tattle appreciation society here🀩
He sure does, but he just isn't doing it foe me. He just looks to normal πŸ˜‚
But he is an amazing actor, he is also playing Anders Behring Breivik in one of the movies made after 22.july (oh shit, even our biggest mass murderer is named Anders. Its that commonπŸ˜‚). But he does an amazing job in that movie!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
About the sun cream thing, my aunts and cousins used to make fun of my mam for putting factor 50 on me and my siblings 15 years ago and used to be embarrassed having to put on sun cream. Only looking back now I see it’s completely responsible of my mam
Aye, my parents were always super super diligent about suncream. I always remember having to wear those little hats with the kind of long bit at the back (I don't know the name but it was like a baseball cap at the front but had a long patch of material at the back to cover necks) and feeling embarrassed. I had a small patch of sun burn on my neck and it was 'aww its healthy it's only a patch'.

Come to Ireland, we complain about how cold our mild winters are, that we don't get enough sun when it's raining in the summer and then we go absolutely apeshit when we have actual summer weather
Ahah, I'm Scottish. We get the same weather as you.

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Pato in Indy taking an interesting strategy, going really long in his first stint. 30 laps so far when other pitted on lap 14 already.
This is him trying to salvage a P15 quali πŸ˜‚ he's 'leading' right now but effectively Scott Dixon is leading, considering pit stops and everything

Great he's pitted now, so that's P16

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
adorable 😭
some things i noticed apart from what op already mentioned:
- max and his two cats
- carlos and the chilis lol
- george and his "facts" whiteboard
- lewis w the #1 wag
- lando w golf and gaming
- daniel w iconic headphones and extra shoe haha
- didn't know esteban had a black cat
- bottas w bike and coffee mug
- zhou also w a coffee mug because he said he started to drink w valterri 😭😭😭
- kevin and his love for yachts/sailing
- mick and angie
- yuki w yummy sushi
- lance and his dog (luna? i forget)
- hulk also there πŸ˜‚
- alex w all his pets haha
Lewis' hairline 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I’m back! Oh no you cry.

A little more time this week as kiddos have play dates at friends and activities.

not what brought me back but our fave cinnamons latest is hilarious. I’m sure anyone else here from the U.K. will also be thinking WTF!

View attachment 1426570
i mean what does these weirdos want.
How are you? ❀ I was thinking about you just yesterday πŸ₯Ί

Also... what?

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
i think i can't meet any of you πŸ˜‚ i just met lovely family from denmark and they needed help. omg i couldn't say a word in english πŸ˜‚ why im so nervous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but all good i explained everything πŸ˜‚
Danes are a bitch to understand tho πŸ˜‚ You'll warm up and all of is non-native English speakers do the best with what we got❀ the first 30 minutes are always hard, and then you ease into it πŸ˜‚

• Heart