Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have a safety car so McLaren have a free pitstop and finish at p7 and p8 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Pierre driving blindfolded recently? He just seems to be taking everyone out constantly. Wtf is going on with him?!
His 2023 awareness rating is going to be a fat zero at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping track limits 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Has anyone got any idea wtf is going on and who will end up where because I lost track after Lando.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait Lando saying on radio "sorry i'm tired"
What??

Tbh there is a high probability that i didn't hear that right with the cracking mic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So when Lando pits he’ll be stationary for 5 seconds. I’m guessing he will be pitting again?

Reactions: 3
My wish (wishful thinking rather) now is for Lewis to chase Max so much that he takes Max's focus so Ferraris can go 1 and 2

Oh, Pierre another 5sec oh my

Reactions: 2
I feel like something similar to F2 with penalties is gonna happen and we might have one unexpected person on the podium.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.