Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, already 11 pages Lol I will be reading after the race as I am watching on my phone and that makes multitasking impossible LOL

Anyway, so far: track limits LOL; Mick-yes; Alonso overtaking Yuki and gesturing to him LOL big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is Pierre driving blindfolded recently? He just seems to be taking everyone out constantly. Wtf is going on with him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Pierre driving blindfolded recently? He just seems to be taking everyone out constantly. Wtf is going on with him?!
it’s all that slagging, when he was in a monogamous relationship last year he was flying 😂

Trying to undercut lando? He can't pass him on track, this is the only thing i can think of
He was quicker than Lando though for most laps, except when he was saving tyres

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's what happenes when you consider to stop with slaggy life and make couple instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.