Formula 1 Wags #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see where Crofty was going with that question, he was trying to debunk that ‘Max is the quiet one’ which I think everyone knows is utter bullshit. It spiraled a bit with Max’s answer.
Yeah definitely, when he started asking I was like ‘nooo Crofty don’t do this’ but it seemed like he was pointing out the double standard. Max’s answer derailed it but I think others did a good job of saying everyone gets emotional in the car

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I wish Max would shut up. He says he doesn’t have rage in the car anymore, he ‘just gets upset’ and if he wouldn’t get upset then he wouldn’t care about the racing anymore. And no, he doesn’t need a psychologist like Yuki.
Because when Yuki does it he has rage, he’s not just upset. (That last thing is not something Max said but the implication is strong here)

There was more that Max said like how it doesn’t help the team when someone is agitated, which is true. But then, again, he kept talking and ruined it.

I couldn’t even handle Slaglaren, I don’t know how it would’ve felt with the patriotic pride added to it 😂
I'm leaning more and more towards Max is far more the product of his environment than we thought. He could (again) have given a far simpler answer abd it wouldn't have been a big deal.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1399189
(Very British reference sorry) 🤣
I need an explanation because that man’s face will haunt me in my sleep tonight

I'm leaning more and more towards Max is far more the product of his environment than we thought. He could (again) have given a far simpler answer abd it wouldn't have been a big deal.
Well he did once say ‘I wouldn’t talk about my mental health problems if I had any’ when asked about Lando being so outspoken. Not that he’s obligated to do so, but it does carry the implication that he fears his masculinity or whatever would suffer from it.

Helmut is a piece of tit who made Max look bad AGAIN for no reason

Will there be one (1) weekend when Max will be able to catch a break from having to justify himself for something someone else said where things he says are being analyzed to the level of words, letters, vowels and consonants together with his tone of voice, body language and things didn't say but meant "for sure"

You can hate Max but nobody hates Max as his "loved ones" do
bleeping parasites
duck you Helmut Marko duck you Kelly duck all Piquets and duck you Jos

Sophie, Victoria, baby P, Jimmy, Sassy, @monza, @tugyplaky FTW

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@StephenTJackson i fell asleep so I couldn't react to your dream when you told about it, so I'll have my reaction now. I love you, I love your dream. And I love that you remember all of it! ❤
I think my inner "dude" just turned gay just by reading it, and my inner "dude" usually is really straight 😂

wish I had dreams like this i could remember, and not dreams of mass shootings and bombings of kindergartens 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Helmut is a piece of tit who made Max look bad AGAIN for no reason

Will there be one (1) weekend when Max will be able to catch a break from having to justify himself for something someone else said where things he says are being analyzed to the level of words, letters, vowels and consonants together with his tone of voice, body language and things didn't say but meant "for sure"

You can hate Max but nobody hates Max as his "loved ones" do
bleeping parasites
duck you Helmut Marko duck you Kelly duck all Piquets and duck you Jos

Sophie, Victoria, baby P, Jimmy, Sassy, @monza, @tugyplaky FTW
He could also just stop staying stupid stuff when asked about it. He could distance himself from Helmuts stuff or Nelson, that would be even better. No one’s putting words in his mouth, he’s doing that himself. I don’t get how he can say so much stupid stuff, he knows he’s going to be asked about it - he has the chance to prepare an answer, and he still fucks it up.

Reactions: 16
@StephenTJackson i fell asleep so I couldn't react to your dream when you told about it, so I'll have my reaction now. I love you, I love your dream. And I love that you remember all of it! ❤
I think my inner "dude" just turned gay just by reading it, and my inner "dude" usually is really straight 😂

wish I had dreams like this i could remember, and not dreams of mass shootings and bombings of kindergartens 😅
I will be totally honest about the dream scene. The bit at the end with the text from the unknown number was made up, but I thought it was a good embellishment for the book. But the rest was as I dreamt it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He could also just stop staying stupid stuff when asked about it. He could distance himself from Helmuts stuff, that would be even better. No one’s putting words in his mouth, he’s doing that himself.
Implications, implications everywhere.

(just to be clear, I'm not talking about last. week. That still pisses me off and always will)

Reactions: 7
Implications, implications everywhere.

(just to be clear, I'm not talking about last. week. That still pisses me off)
Have you seen what he said in the press conference? About Yuki and rage in the car? With Yuki sitting right there? It doesn’t leave any room for implications.

Literally saying how he just gets upset, it’s not rage. And if there wasn’t any feeling of being upset, it would be bad because he wouldn’t care about racing anymore. But of course it’s good that Yuki’s got help but he doesn’t need that. How is one meant to ignore how he’s basically saying ‘Yeah it’s bad when Yuki does it but when I do it it’s because I care so much’?

Reactions: 17
Tom Bale is streaming with hamster and they are doing the "shes a 10 but.." trend thing. one of them was "shes a 10 but liked your friend first" and Max got out of shot very quickly followed by bale winding him up 🤣🤣

• Haha
I will be totally honest about the dream scene. The bit at the end with the text from the unknown number was made up, but I thought it was a good embellishment for the book. But the rest was as I dreamt it.
It was a good read! And it's allowed to take some freedoms. I'm even more impressed that's the only freedom you had to take😂 I like your dreams 🙌 Now go to sleep and find out who the message was from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need an explanation because that man’s face will haunt me in my sleep tonight

Well he did once say ‘I wouldn’t talk about my mental health problems if I had any’ when asked about Lando being so outspoken. Not that he’s obligated to do so, but it does carry the implication that he fears his masculinity or whatever would suffer from it.
God how to explain Harry Hill 🤣 he used to do
a tv show in the uk called tv burps and he would take the piss out of tv shows and at the end would pit too characters against each other and shout FIGHT. tit explanation but if you can find many clips on YouTube 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy #114 🤍

Tom Bale is streaming with hamster and they are doing the "shes a 10 but.." trend thing. one of them was "shes a 10 but liked your friend first" and Max got out of shot very quickly followed by bale winding him up 🤣🤣
That definitely hit a nerve with Max 😂

• Haha
It was a good read! And it's allowed to take some freedoms. I'm even more impressed that's the only freedom you had to take😂 I like your dreams 🙌 Now go to sleep and find out who the message was from 😂
God knows if I'll ever get a dream like that again. It was so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy #114 🤍

That definitely hit a nerve with Max 😂
Ah yes! Forgot the #14 mention! Happy 114 everyone! Please enjoy this picture of my guy Fernando in costume as "stock photo guy that is selling you wine at the vineyard!" Which is weirdly doing it for me. I think it's the hair. It's always the hair

Tumblr_l_246807276064099.jpg

Also, I quit...

Screenshot_20220707-095939.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is definitely Alex telling George (or Cousin George as he’s referred to in the Albon Pets account) all about the three new kitties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
ok i don't like what i'm reading here . So can we plan a trip to austria rn
1) kick out Helmut . I swear this man makes my blood boil
2)Hug Yuki ( and maybe Charles and Daniel too, looks like Daniel is hiding from everyone )
3) Talk to redbull PR people. maybe someone should tell them that talking about someone's mental health if the person is clearly uncomfortable with it , it's not a good idea 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have you seen what he said in the press conference? About Yuki and rage in the car? With Yuki sitting right there? It doesn’t leave any room for implications.

Literally saying how he just gets upset, it’s not rage. And if there wasn’t any feeling of being upset, it would be bad because he wouldn’t care about racing anymore. But of course it’s good that Yuki’s got help but he doesn’t need that. How is one meant to ignore how he’s basically saying ‘Yeah it’s bad when Yuki does it but when I do it it’s because I care so much’?
His comment was it's happening, he doesn't feel it has affect on his performance but if on someone's does than why wouldn't they get help 🤷‍♀️

Basically we rage because we care

Gonna watch it again to see if I completely "gone off the track" because I get completely opposite conclusions as you are

And this... Man just doesn't want to talk about it. Period.
Implications are completely unfair and unecessary

And this... Man just doesn't want to talk about it. Period.
Implications are completely unfair and unecessary
That’s why I said it’s in implication. I’m not saying it’s a fact, it’s what he said and how it resonates with people. It’s no different to when everyone here is speculating if Luisa is Lando's marketing ploy for Silverstone.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.