Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
It happened to one of my friend/colleague at work a guy used the N word to great someone that was coming back from holiday ( to tell him it was tan)
My friend decided to report it to HR as she had witnesses as he said it in front of everybody … long story short after months of investigations and auditions and intimidation for it to not be legal she ended up being the one being asked to go to anger management cause according to them she should have handle the situation better … 🤪

Reactions: 2

Bobby1743

VIP Member
God I’ve missed 10 pages but think I might just leave that til the morning…
Finally after 2 years of working in a pharmacy and a gym, and being a student I’ve tested positive for COVID. Explains why I have felt like shit the past few days but obviously took a while to show itself as my tests last night and this morning were both negative. But that does mean that for the next couple of days I’m all yours Tattle 😉❤
Hope you feel better soon!

• Heart
Finally after 2 years of working in a pharmacy and a gym, and being a student I’ve tested positive for COVID. Explains why I have felt like shit the past few days but obviously took a while to show itself as my tests last night and this morning were both negative. But that does mean that for the next couple of days I’m all yours Tattle 😉❤
Hope you feel better soon! Although I am glad you’re all ours for the next days 😉

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
if you saw this a few minutes ago, no you didn’t 😉😉
So taking the conversation on a full 18” with this weeks outfit post. It’s been a while for me (I haven’t done this since Monaco I think) but as we have established I have Covid so I have time so here we are.
Now I was going for a colour theme if you can’t tell by looking at Friday and Sunday, but then I saw the outfit for Saturday and decided to sack the colour scheme off. But I mean you could say it is still on brand as it’s like AM green and they are a British team…does that work??
Also is anyone wants to buy me the Friday shoes, I’m a UK 5/5.5😉 ✌😗✌ xoxo

Friday:
View attachment 1380348View attachment 1380349
Saturday:
View attachment 1380350
Sunday:
View attachment 1380352View attachment 1380353
P.S. I have also made the executive decision that it isn’t going to rain this weekend purely for these outfits.
P.P.S. I want the figure of the girl wearing the Friday outfit 🥵🥵
I love them all 😍😍 also you can buy that set on H&M 😘

• Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
if you saw this a few minutes ago, no you didn’t 😉😉
So taking the conversation on a full 18” with this weeks outfit post. It’s been a while for me (I haven’t done this since Monaco I think) but as we have established I have Covid so I have time so here we are.
Now I was going for a colour theme if you can’t tell by looking at Friday and Sunday, but then I saw the outfit for Saturday and decided to sack the colour scheme off. But I mean you could say it is still on brand as it’s like AM green and they are a British team…does that work??
Also is anyone wants to buy me the Friday shoes, I’m a UK 5/5.5😉 ✌😗✌ xoxo

Friday:
View attachment 1380348View attachment 1380349
Saturday:
View attachment 1380350
Sunday:
View attachment 1380352View attachment 1380353
P.S. I have also made the executive decision that it isn’t going to rain this weekend purely for these outfits.
P.P.S. I want the figure of the girl wearing the Friday outfit 🥵🥵
These are sooo cute!! And yes I want her figure too 🥵

• Heart

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
hey thats not very nice😒 my friend sent me this cause its her account💀 thats bullying girl, took it way to far here cause thats my bestie who was bullied by her

Attachments

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I believe only 2 drivers (not 100% sure) have acknowledged what happened so far... Esteban and Lando retweeted Lewis' tweet but even that is an absolute bare minimum, hopefully they all actually say something instead of leaving Lewis to fight alone as usual...
I'm pretty sure they're not sure what's allowed PR wise from their teams. Just like the teams probably don't know what to do either. I'd give it a few more hours. And hope to see some speaking out against it verbally during the weekend, but that's a bit naive of me tbh.

maisie20

VIP Member
Hope you don’t feel too bad. LOADS of rest

• Heart
Reactions: 1