Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It was a very lengthy statement and tbh I really don't see how someone can redeem themselves for having use racist language (and also been homophobic let's not forget with the pink cap comment) purely by being permitted to drive an F2 car.

Redeem himself how? It feels like by redemption what they are actually saying is 'we'll hope he can get some good race results so people will forget about what he said.' Especially when the statement ends with 'we won't be making any further comments on this'... Like, are you sending him to attend some additional education? Will he be committing to doing some active work with/on behalf of the communities harmed by the use of those kind of discriminatory words and behaviours?
Yeah it's a PR excuse to 'justify' him staying on the team because sadly he's a somehwat good driver. But it also implies he'll be gone next season.

Pato O'Ward, you can ring that t-shirt out into my mouth honestly. 🤤🤤🤤
It was about damn time for you guys to jump on the Pato train

Reactions: 3

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I just graduated in Landology science with a 10/10!! 😂😂 (with a little bit of luck)

Screenshot_20220629-180334_Chrome.jpg

Some of the answers proposed were funny, i can't imagine sweeping anything to be honest 😂😂

Screenshot_20220629-180112_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220629-180915_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220629-180911_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Long time lurker here. Came across this well-written article on social media about the racial abuse Lewis faces, and had to share ~
https://defector.com/f1-races-as-one-except-when-an-old-racist-comes-for-lewis-hamilton/

"If F1 was serious about the commitment to inclusion that it claims to support, it would recognize that the disinterested response speaks volumes to the drivers it wishes to court, those who share more in common with Hamilton than the nearly monochrome roster currently on display. The moment for a real show of support for its most popular figurehead driver has already passed.

It’s hard to take the sport’s commitment to anti-racism seriously when it would rather move on to the next race than call out an aging bigot looking to settle scores for his daughter’s boyfriend."
Welcome to the nosey bitches ❤❤

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
God I’ve missed 10 pages but think I might just leave that til the morning…
Finally after 2 years of working in a pharmacy and a gym, and being a student I’ve tested positive for COVID. Explains why I have felt like shit the past few days but obviously took a while to show itself as my tests last night and this morning were both negative. But that does mean that for the next couple of days I’m all yours Tattle 😉❤
Oh noo. Feel better soon love and get some sleep❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

kubnikol

VIP Member
Waiting for "from tattle to the paddock and presenting"

But they don't have the guts do to it

Oh honey no . If there will be something like from tattle it definitely will be into driver’s room as a Wag 😂 Your chance will be in Hungary 😂😂

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
God I’ve missed 10 pages but think I might just leave that til the morning…
Finally after 2 years of working in a pharmacy and a gym, and being a student I’ve tested positive for COVID. Explains why I have felt like shit the past few days but obviously took a while to show itself as my tests last night and this morning were both negative. But that does mean that for the next couple of days I’m all yours Tattle 😉❤
Ah no, hopefully it passes quickly ❤

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
*sarcasm on*
No he is just sooooo upset because Lando didn't support him at Goodwood and doesn't want to go to the race as a revenge 🙄🙄
*sarcasm off*
To be honest i am also surprised, i thought he would be at the track for the race.
maybe cinnamon was right about this?
just saying.... max also hasn't streamed since either I think?
also kinda a big deal he literally would be in England and make minimal effort.
look not gonna even give this to cinnamon, but yeah a little weird to be without his luck charm