Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See from the fia documents that McLaren swapped landos engine out for one he’s previously used.

also happy 106 nosey witches

covid still kicking my arse but looking forward to the race.

Reactions: 7
+ 0.5 L water bottle and you are ready to go hiking

This the amount i drink when i see the hill . πŸ˜‚ Just to prepare my body πŸ˜‚ we are going to Pisak again and just to get to the apartment is hike for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well well well what do we have here?
06C0B9EC-1F06-4B76-A61E-7258F030CA91.jpeg

I’m not sure anything can top the nosey, slaggy chaos we have in these threads hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I swear the Heidi haters and those in denial that Daniel has a working πŸ†will find anything to pick a part.
Like god forbid a wag doesn't have an active account or is an influencer or has a life outside of F1.
And being inactive or posting less isn't a bad thing, maybe if fans weren't so crazy (like this one) or nasty like the ones who hate Luisa, Heidi would post more and not restrict her comments.

Reactions: 4
I called a back up boy for a make out session and fun…..

…..entering my slag era and inspired by Slaggy Pierre

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well well well what do we have here?
View attachment 1354989
I’m not sure anything can top the nosey, slaggy chaos we have in these threads hahahaha
Also we’re million years ahead. Didn’t we establish that Heidi’s had that ring for ages? πŸ˜‚

I called a back up boy for a make out session and fun…..

…..entering my slag era and inspired by Slaggy Pierre
AS YOU SHOULD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.