Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
There are some fun looking clouds in the distance there despite the current weather by the looks of it!
I haven't really decided what I think about the clouds yet πŸ™ˆ

I have decided, one of the big grey clouds look heavy, its kind of windy.
The only thing is if I have seen correct the wind is blowing the wrong way, and that means the clouds are going the wrong way.

(Hi, my name is Minttu, I am a weather geek, and love rain and thunderstorms)

Reactions: 3

Minttu

VIP Member
literally the only positive is watching the race guilt free, hopefully by quali my clothes will stop sticking to me. Worst timing as I’m missing family events this weekend. It rubbish.
Hope you feel better soon❀

OOps2022

VIP Member
they are already meeting the in-laws 😧
catching up, they all look nice and really happy
might have just stalked martijn's photographer... turns out henrik and max follow him too!! he's got some amazing f1 shots too

given these pics... why have i never seen louis nor martijn on tv during the podium ceremony

they were in Zandvoort to
these pictures are beautiful

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Yep for many years. Didn't watch him in F2 though so maybe he showed something there. My point was I think he drives about as well as anyone else in wets. He's no Verstappen or Michael Schumacher
The wet isn't his biggest skill in comparison to others, that's true, but from his own set of skills it’s certainly up there - wet driving and qualifying pace. He's very good at that crossover period from wet to dry.

He’s also good at defending but I feel like overtaking is probably his least matured skill, he’s good but not like what Daniel was during Red Bull if that makes sense?

kubnikol

VIP Member
ok I'm back home . Do I need to watch FP3 or it was boring ? πŸ˜‚ There is Angels & Demons in tv with Tom Hanks and i absolutely love it πŸ˜‚

monza

VIP Member
If it were Luisa it would quickly be followed by…

They had a huge fight, someone forgot to lock the fridge and Luisa was drunk. Lando was crying. He didn’t think it would be like this. My friends sister-in-laws hairdressers cousin, who one time waxed his sisters butthole said Luisa was texting Diego.

• Haha