Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
Exactly....and it's how you deal with those shit results that shows the measure of a driver at the end of the day. Let's be honest, we all love it when they fight from the back and show real metal....Lewis in Brazil, Checo in Bahrain....god tier
overtaking masterclass for pierre and lando tmw 😌

Reactions: 8

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So let's recap:
- awaiting possible penalties for Carlos, Charles, Alex and Pierre
- technical issue for Pierre
- Perez and Albon crash out of Q2, Alex might be able to keep going
- brief issue with the car for Lando who's not comfortable in the car this weekend
- AM lost pace over lunch
Did I miss anything?

ngl i would feel better if both papaya boys would stay on the wets...
They'd be slow as anything, they need to be competitive still lol

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
looking at that order i think this is probably the least representative session so far 😂
should make quali interesting though

spielberg

VIP Member
both astons and both alpha tauris... wtf, and both Ferraris are being investigated
also, lando you're so far off daniel - come on lad

Minttu

VIP Member
Was going to do some uni work before FP2 but have now decided to take a nap, I really do question the choices I make in life
I decided to take a nap aswell. Just woke up. So I'm catching up on FP2 very soon. Fell asleep on the couch, with my contacts still in, I need to find my glasses and eyedrops 😅
woodchucks are smaller
these are groundhogs,
stars of the movie caddyshack.
and our go to weather forcaster in Feburary
they are cute, but total jerks

our former mayor in NYC dropped one on live tv that later died. people never got over it.

how many animals have been run over in Formula 1?
I just wrote what Wikipedia said, as I am not up to date on rodents.
Thanks for the clarification❤
The closest thing we have here are beaver, but we also have some smaller bastards that ruins everything and is hated by farmers and gardeners 😅

Enough groundhogs for now, I'm gonna catch up on FP2 now❤ and the other five pages I have missed😂

Have a great morning, nosey bitches🌞 Here's to another day with drama, speculation and groundhogs🎉

I absolutely love this ❤❤ it's just amazing, what a work of art!

Was just thinking about @Ultimate Lurkee earlier hope all’s ok ❤
I was also thinking about @Ultimate Lurkee yesterday, when I got the house I knew the words I got from her a month ago was right❤❤❤ we miss you, and I hope everything is good with you and the kiddos ❤

@monza We have another chili mention, just saying! I'm not the only one to use his nickname yesterday 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Screaming at the Piarles content we’re getting this weekend! Why is Sharl basically Pierre’s chauffeur in Canada?! 😂 I’m here for it, they’re so wholesome together 🥺💜

Also just been a creepy stalker and looked at what Sharls is listening to in the car… classical music 🤣 THIS IS NOT PIERRE’S VIBE 🤣

I liked this without reading the last sentence. No window jumping plz.

but as a Danny Ric and McLaren fan I understand
We can jump out the window together tonight cos let’s face it, it’s probs going that way for our men 😂👌🏻

@monza i just realized , Heidi is not in NY 😂 this is what you wanted 😂😂 someone had a wrong information 😂

Happy Father’s day 🧡
The difference in quality in photos has ended me 😂😂😂 Doesn’t get much more Millennial vs Gen Z than that 🤣

Love that Mc Laren post.....
Cherish every moment with your dad.

My dad died almost 4 years ago..... today i miss him even more.....😪
Sending you a huge hug my lovely, I lost my dad 11 years ago and this day is always one of the most difficult ones. I always stay off social media to avoid all the posts 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
YESSSS PIERRE SPAM TO PISS OFF THE HATERS! 🙏🏻 Just imagine the slagtastic adventures he’d have if he actually won a race now?! He needs to go full Hunt era 🚨
100%....we need more falling out of nightclubs, model conquests and general cocky behaviour before full slag potential is unleashed.

• Heart
  • Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Wonder how the Daniel Stans are still gonna find a way to say McLaren are favouring Lando after his reliability gremlins problems this weekend.
As for twitter, they are ignoring landos problems and saying he just performed badly in order to hate on him 😬

• Angry
  • Sad