Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Hi.... can someone explain wtf is actually happening with latifi <=> oscar?
I assume based on legal contracts thisnis for 2023
Yet others saying swap post Canada is possible, but dont understand how?

Reactions: 2

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Weekend outfits for fun! 😁

Friday: Little bit casual, but still cute fun with a frilly skirt
View attachment 1346923
Saturday: Trying to go for effortless, cool girl chic with the bandeau, blazer, jeans combo
View attachment 1346925
Sunday: Bring on the sun ☀ It’s race day!
View attachment 1346927
In love with Sunday 😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩

All this talk of being old and guess who’s turned 33 today? 😅🙋🏼‍♀️ As good a time as ever to de-lurk for a bit considering all the content we’ll get today! 🥺 Hope Pierre treats me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sure Pierre will treat you just nicely, and if he doesn’t you know that we will 😘😍🥂🎉🍾 also STOP LURKING

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Ok, something i don't want to read. But a Dutch F1 journalist. Thinks DR will quit end of 2022 and he wil switch to another kind of racing. Like LeMans or DTM (isn't is 'father in law' Gerard Berger an important person in DTM? Will he arrange a seat for his 'son in law'?!).
I hope it isn't true. Anyone else knows more?( Dutch F1 news is very Max Verstappen orientated, the other news about F1 is not a lot. )

• Wow

Pippi11

VIP Member
The longer, the better.
*open to interpretation

I'm like 15 minutes in and so far this is all just Dax saying how beautiful Daniel is, I love it here.

The way Daniel is exposing Blake is just 😂😂😂 peak friendship
I love Blake.
This week Canada and Blake.❤❤❤❤❤❤

Minttu

VIP Member
Impressive and acceptable. It's the canadiam gp in Montreal this should involve Lance at some point. But, I thought I was hilarious on baku when they did driver interviews instead of yhe parade. They asked everyone for their native language including Lance I'm French for Canada, but not larifi who is like way more French.

Anyway, thanks Lance for being the rebel we always thought.

Also... dark mick?
View attachment 1343967
That's a tattoo for sure! Looks like soundwaves. Probably the voicemail of Günther telling him they signed him. (I just don't want it to be a sentimental one)

Is that a recent picture, cause I can't find the tattoo on any of his pics dating back to the end of last season 😅

Minttu

VIP Member
Ahhhhh thank you SO much for all the birthday messages guys, I feel so loved by my lovely Internet buds! 🥺 Deffo needed that after the most horrendous (and hot!) day at work! You’re all babes 💜 Also can’t believe I share a bday with Jake Dennis! That’s so cool! 😁

Also in reference to a few pages back, I can confirm Italians hate everything including themselves at times 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣 Hence my absence for a few days as I was so grumpy.

I’m buzzing for the European time difference this weekend - means I can actually watch FP tomorrow. Interested to see the outcome of the new FIA decision.

Just when I thought I couldn’t love them more and then they do this on my birthday 💜💜💜

Also… Popped round to my mum’s house earlier and found Seb on her fridge above a pic of my dad 😂😂😂 Thought you’d appreciate!

View attachment 1348573
Like mother, like daughter, eh? 😂
You are loved by all of us Internet friends❤

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
i have no motivation this week . everything caught up on me this week . lack of sleep, sickness . i'm just trying to enjoy this nice weather . But i made nice breakfast so hopefully i will have energy for fp1 . i already gave it up on fp2😂😂
So, uhm, do you hand out tastebites of those? 🤤

• Heart

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Same. It still breaks my heart 💔. I just wish Mick would do better because he's such a nice lad but unfortunately that's not going to keep his seat. I think anyone who saw his dad race would get a little buzz seeing the name Schumacher in the points again.

Well, he's stated his position now so I would take some time to decide what it is YOU want. Are you happy just being casual and dating or would you really be wanting a proper, exclusive relationship? I've seen quite a few of my friends (and not young ones either) pretend they are fine with casual but secretly hoping that the other person will change their mind. It rarely ends well. If you are off to uni soon, though, maybe it's for the best...you can hang out and enjoy each others company before a fresh start with new people. Just be sure you are both on the same page.
I just said I liked him lol and this is the shit he gives me. I asked how he felt, I NEVER ASKED FOR A RELATIONSHIP. Thats the frustrating part.

• Sad

kubnikol

VIP Member
All this talk of being old and guess who’s turned 33 today? 😅🙋🏼‍♀️ As good a time as ever to de-lurk for a bit considering all the content we’ll get today! 🥺 Hope Pierre treats me!

What an absolute treat this is! Thanks for posting! 💜
Happy birthday ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
New thread :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Aarav and his girlfriend are flying to Montreal for the race. Did not expect that 😂 does that perhaps mean there’s a chance for Luisa to fly out as well? 👀

Carmen’s comment 😂
View attachment 1345977
I mean yes it's possible but at this point seems kinda pointless. Lando needs to get back to monacon for that residency... but I'm sure the two will enjoy the off week again. But just don't see that involving canada.

Reactions: 1